Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just wondering

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just wondering

Anyone paid so much on their cc that it had a positive balance? I did and have a positive (4 bucks) on one 20 negitive on one and 2 with 0 ...just wondering if I need to charge something on there to go back to a negitive
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: Just wondering

The CRA will post and FICO will score as $0.

Message 2 of 5
CatOfSpades
Frequent Contributor

You don't have to. They'll just deduct it from the next thing you charge. Or if for some reason you cancel the hard and it has a positive balance, they'll mail you a check.

♠Queen of Spades♠
Apple Card MC $10,000
BofA Cash Rewards VS $10,000
5/3 Cash/Back WEMC $10,000
Discover IT $7,500
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

As Cat indicated, they will just deduct it from future charges. I get that each month with my Walmart card since they give a 1% cashback statement credit each month. Since I don't take the time to figure out what the credit will be, I end up overpaying each month.

Message 4 of 5
RonM21
Valued Contributor

As stated, it will get deducted. I had that happen to me somehow on one of my cards last month. Should not be an issue.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.