cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kay jewelers GW success!

CHam0802

Kay jewelers GW success!

I emailed the ceo of Kay jewelers asking my late payment status of 120 days be removed. He forwarded the email to the customer care manager and she's offering to just delete the account entirely. I'm so ecstatic!! Just have to get cap one to remove my lates and I shouldn't have anymore baddies!!!
Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
Time4Changes

Re: Kay jewelers GW success!

Can you please PM the email yuo sent it to? thanks

Message 2 of 20
gdale6

@CHam0802 wrote:
I emailed the ceo of Kay jewelers asking my late payment status of 120 days be removed. He forwarded the email to the customer care manager and she's offering to just delete the account entirely. I'm so ecstatic!! Just have to get cap one to remove my lates and I shouldn't have anymore baddies!!!

Great job congrats Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 20
creditstalker
Frequent Contributor

That is great!  Can you PM the email?  I appreciate it

Current FICO 08 as of 06/01/2015 TU 648 EQ 624 EX 602
FICO Mortgage Scores TU 594 EQ 540 EX 642

Message 4 of 20
nashathomas3

can you please provide the email addres sof the CEO? Im trying to get my account delete entirley.

Message 5 of 20
MrsH2005
Valued Member

My husband had success dealing with them too. I PM'd everyone with the contact info.
Message 6 of 20
nashathomas3

im new to this, how do i check my PM ?

im new to this, how do i check my PM ? 

Message 7 of 20
nashathomas3

Thanks !

Message 8 of 20
fpdune
New Contributor

@CHam0802 wrote:

Thats awesome!! Good deal Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 20
dfitzg
Regular Contributor

@MrsH2005 wrote:
My husband had success dealing with them too. I PM'd everyone with the contact info.

can you PM me that email address as well please ?

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.