Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keeping my fingers crossed!! Cap One

tag
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Keeping my fingers crossed!! Cap One

First of all...I want to thank all the wonderful folks here for all the ideas & information you post to assist all of us in fico-dreamland!

I never had a clue that writing a letter or calling an old creditor could result in getting the ugly "warts" removed from the butt of my reports!

So...after purchasing all 3 fico reports & scores, I realized that between the 3, I had 18 flags on my Capitol One account!  I called the old # I used to call when I was making my payments & although the chick who used to have that extension was gone...the guy was really nice.  I explained it's been almost 4 years since it was paid up & I want to improve my rating.

He asked what the 3 were reporting, told me to hang on & he spoke with his supervisor & then came back & said she's having him forward all my info along with requests to drop ALL negatives/lates & report acct paid in full, satisfactorily.

Does this sound promising, or am I being naive??
BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Keeping my fingers crossed!! Cap One

Way cool.  I guess that they are doing something finally right at cap one

Michelle
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.