cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kia Motor Finance Goodwill Letter Success

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure

Kia Motor Finance Goodwill Letter Success

I just wanted to post this because this something that I personally searched for recently.

I wrote a goodwill letter asking them to remove the last two late payments and the reason why I was late. It took a little more than a month but I received two letters (one for me and one for my spouse) stating they would update their records and to allow 30-60 days to reflect on credit reports. However, as of this morning- the update was already showing AND they removed 6 MONTHS and not just two.

Even though we had only missed one payment- we could never come up with enough extra to pay the missed payment + current due. We did finally get caught up but not before our credit showed many 30 days late.

Hope this helps someone interested.

Thanks!

mk12933 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Kia Motor Finance Goodwill Letter Success

Sweet, enjoy Smiley Happy
"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 2 of 5
Established Member

Hello - do you mind sharing who you addressed the letter too?
Message 3 of 5
Established Member

Same. Please PM me who you dealt with at Kia for Goodwill success. Thanks
Message 4 of 5
New Visitor

Hi! Can you please provide the address where you sent the goodwill letter? Thanks very much!!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.