cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kohl's GW Letter any advice appreciated

tag
ckj

Kohl's GW Letter any advice appreciated

A few days ago I emailed the president of Kohl's office to try and get a couple lates removed (30 days past due) the next day I recieved an email back explaining that it is Kohl's policy not to remove late payments or give any kind of goodwill gesture.....If someone knows another route I would appreciate any information I can get. Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
jbrown773
Contributor

Re: Kohl's GW Letter any advice appreciated

I had no luck with them either.. 1 30 day 7 months ago with a perfect histroy with them... I'm going to write them another GW letter next week explaining that the auto pay system caused me problems in addition to my stressful month. I'll post if I get any luck with that. The lady I talked to made it seem like that was the only way they would GW a late.. 

Starting Score: EQ FICO 582, TU 614, EX 528 9/13
Current Score: EQ FICO 648, TU 678, EX 663
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 3
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

Re: Kohl's GW Letter any advice appreciated

Confusion here!  Kohl's doesn't back their own credit cards.....if this late was that old, it's not having an affect on you.  They haven't backed their cards for a longggggg time.

Capital One handles their accounts now, and have for at least a year or two.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.