Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kohl's Success!!

tag
highlandfletch
Valued Member

Re: Kohl's Success!!

Congratulations!  It definitely makes a difference to go straight to the top.  Glad to hear it worked out well for you.

Message 11 of 94
RW771
Frequent Contributor

Yes congrats! I just have to say thanks to highlandfletch again as well!

05/31/2013 672 EQ (Fico), 03/08/2012 697 TU (Fico)

Closed on my first home 12/07/11! Officially a homeowner, thanks to this forum!!!

Message 12 of 94
Anonymous
Not applicable

Super!  

Message 13 of 94
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all.  I am in the same situation with Kohls in having a 30 day mark on my credit and about to purchase a home.  Can anyone provide me with the contact information of the CO??  

Message 14 of 94
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know this thread is old-  but I'm hoping someone can PM me the email address you used for the GW adjustment.  I would really appreciate it!!

Message 15 of 94
highlandfletch
Valued Member

JW123,

Do you still need the info for Kohl's?  Sorry, I haven't been on regularly lately.

Highlandfletch

Message 16 of 94
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello highlandfletch,

I am in similar situation and was wondering if you can help with the email address you used and copy of gw email that sent out to Kohls? I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks.

Message 17 of 94
highlandfletch
Valued Member

I'd be happy to help. I'll MSG you the info this afternoon (don't have my laptop right now).
Good luck!
Message 18 of 94
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you very much. Looking forward to your message.

Best regards,

Message 19 of 94
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just thought I would jump in here...emailed ceo this am. Got a responce from executive office today-no goodwill. Against their/cap one policy...wish u all better luck!
Message 20 of 94
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.