Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kohl's Success!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Kohl's Success!!

Hello,  I thank you so much for your information and willingness to help.  Is there anyway that you can send me the email information to email Kohls?  Thank you

Message 71 of 94
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looking for contact info for gw letter if you can help! I would appreciate it if you could provide me with the contact information for Kohls.  I have one 30 day late payment.

Thanks

Message 72 of 94
bjw2002

Also looking for contact for GW letter.  Cardholder for 8 years, small balance went unpaid because I didn't receive emailed statements for several months.  Have faxed in one letter and been denied so far. Looking for a more direct or higher up route.

Message 73 of 94
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think I am in the same boat as a lot of posters here.  Great credit.  Forgot a dang Kohl's payment (I need autopay!!!) and now I have a 40 point drop in my credit score.  What a bummer.  I would like to try to get this cleared up.  If someone could PM me the contact information, I sure would appreciate it.

Message 74 of 94
amazon217

To all here, google "Kohl's CEO email"

Starting Score: EQ 580 (2008)
Current Score: TU 747, EQ 711, EX FAKO 718
Goal Score: 720 and up across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 75 of 94
bjw2002

Emailed CEO on the 8th PM, heard back on 9th AM that it will be taken care of within 60-90 days!
Message 76 of 94
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there, I am currently running into the same situation. 30 day late on my credit report Smiley Sad I have called x2 and sent a GW letter to no avail. Can you PM me the CEO email address that you had success with please. I would appreciate it so much. We are now delayed in building our home due to 30 point drop in credit because of this..

Message 77 of 94
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Was able to get Kohl's remove the negative remarks off of my credit reports...

Hi there,

We are in the process of financing a new build and a 30 day late is ruining our chances.. credit score went down 30 points Smiley Sad do you so happen to have the email contact information for Kohls still? can you please PM me if you do. I would be so grateful..

Message 78 of 94
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the same problem with the 30 day late payment and my credit scores gone down 60 points. Please send me the email address
Message 79 of 94
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Was able to get Kohl's remove the negative remarks off of my credit reports...

Kohl's success! Emailed and received call at home within 3 hours. Got a letter in the mail advising they will fix the credit report. Now I need to get the letter to all 3 Credit Reporting Agencies. What is the best way to do that? Can I fax it to them?

Message 80 of 94
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.