Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kohl's Success!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Kohl's Success!!

Hi highlandfletch

Read your email and wanted to get back to you immediately. Mine condition is worst as i started escrow and realized that my score dropped by 90 in last two months. Could you please let me know the email address where you sent the information. I would like to do the same.

Thanks so much :-(

Regards

chopi

Message 81 of 94
ReBuildingAgn
Regular Contributor

Re: Was able to get Kohl's remove the negative remarks off of my credit reports...

Hello! I too am in the same boat. To those that have had success, could you post or PM me the GW letter that you used? I would greatly appreciate it! Smiley Happy

;Starting Score: Low 500s FICO Aug 2008
Current Score: EQ 668 EX 723 TU 723 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 720s Across the Board! Almost there!

Cap1 NHR ($1250), GE Rooms2Go ($4k), WalMart Discover ($3250), Barclay's Rewards MC ($2k), Amex BCE ($5K), Kohl's ($1K), Chase Freedom ($3K), Discover More ($1K)
Message 82 of 94
techoin

Re: Was able to get Kohl's remove the negative remarks off of my credit reports...

Me too am in the same boat. To those that have had success, pls  PM me the GW letter and email that you used? Thanks in advance..one missed payment and score is tanked 60+ points.

Message 83 of 94
dippy05
New Visitor

HI,

I have the same issue, and less than a month away from closing, My credit dropped by more than 70 points because of a 1 time 30 day late charge that Kohls reported, and its costing me my mortgage. Can somebody who had success with the GW letter to Kohls please send me the email address that they sent it to ? I have their credit adminstrator's snail mail, but with my time constraints, thats not going to work.

Thanks in Advance...

Message 84 of 94
Nebstrop

Could someone please send me contact info which they used successfully for GW?  I am in the same 30-day-late small balance boat as many others, dropped score 70 pts.  Any help much appreciated!!

Message 85 of 94
highlandfletch
Valued Member

Hi,

I'm not sure that I can be of much more help, at this point.  If you read through the entire thread, you'll see that several times we have said to go straight to the top - that would be the CEO of Kohls.  Do not bother going through customer service, or collections at Capital One.  They will not do anything for you.  The people who have been successful (myself included) have written an honest email to the CEO explaining the situation and the reason behind it. My best advice is to pay whatever is due, be honest, be humble, and ask to have it removed. 

I"m not sure if the CEO is the same as when I first posted this, but a little research on google should give you the information you need.

Good luck to all of you, and I hope this is helpful!

Highland Fletch

Message 86 of 94
Cheryla18
Established Contributor

@highlandfletch wrote:

Hi,

I'm not sure that I can be of much more help, at this point.  If you read through the entire thread, you'll see that several times we have said to go straight to the top - that would be the CEO of Kohls.  Do not bother going through customer service, or collections at Capital One.  They will not do anything for you.  The people who have been successful (myself included) have written an honest email to the CEO explaining the situation and the reason behind it. My best advice is to pay whatever is due, be honest, be humble, and ask to have it removed. 

I"m not sure if the CEO is the same as when I first posted this, but a little research on google should give you the information you need.

Highland

Well with your helpful info I sent a GW letter just last night and I got a call Today at about 10:00am....Now that was a fast response. It was sent to the CEO ....but the person  I spoke to said...Uh NO we can't delete it...blah...blah...blah.....How can get this done?? HELP!!!!!

Current as of 3/21/18 EQ 609 TU 619 EX 628
Discharge 7/2016 Ch 7 BK
Message 87 of 94
Cheryla18
Established Contributor

@highlandfletch wrote:

Hi,

Highland Fletch

I sent a GW letter to the current CEO that I found searching google.... the very next day i got a call from someone who the e-mail was forwarded to...and i got the run around...A big NO....come to find out...since i am joint on this acct and all billing was going to South Carolina and I am in Kansas....my mom who is joint on the acct has been late more than once...just not enough to make a hit on the credit report.  Do you think i should re send the GW letter with update information? I want to get this thing off!!

Cheryl

Current as of 3/21/18 EQ 609 TU 619 EX 628
Discharge 7/2016 Ch 7 BK
Message 88 of 94
new8fico

How long did it take actually to take the negative remark out of the history?

Message 89 of 94
homade262

Re: Kohl's Success!!

Hi, I have the same problem with a 30 day late Kohls payment. I am buying a house and could use help with removing the 50 point hit I took.  Can you also send to me any help I see in this Kohl's Success post?

Thanks so much

Message 90 of 94
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.