cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kohls CEO Upper Management contact information

NibblesTreats
Frequent Contributor

Kohls CEO Upper Management contact information

I really hope someone can help me with this ... for three years I've busted my butt to build my credit back and I completely forgot to make my kohls card payment last month. As soon as I realized, I called and made a payment for last month and this month (not even due yet), but my credit scores dropped by 70 points! 
I called, crying, asking if they could reverse it and the customer service lady stated they would remove the late charges, but couldn't help with anything else and didn't know where to direct me.

I'm devastated! I intended to buy a house this year, excited by all the progress I had made, and with ONE late payment, lost it all??! 
if there is anyone that knows who I could speak to to plead my case, I would be so grateful if you could let me know.

Thank you in advance

Starting Score: TU 607, EX 606, EQ 611
Current Score: TU 675, EX 671, EQ 654 - FAKO scores TU 744, EX 735, EQ 728 - I wish these were my real scores!
Goal Score: 750 across the board. Simulator says 806 if I stay on track for 24 months
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
lucknpat
New Contributor

Re: Kohls CEO Upper Management contact information

I'm so sorry this happened. Kohls is issued by Capital One so use the ceoemail.com website to find the email of the CEO of Capital One, send your request and someone will call you. I'm not sure if they'll help you but this is how you can contact them.

FICO8 - 8/2019
EX 510, TU 538, EQ 497

FICO8 - 11/27/2021
EX 528, TU 584, EQ 558

FICO 8 - 4/4/2022
EX 623, TU 629, EQ 650
Message 2 of 6
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

In the meantime. Go online and set up all the text notifications you can so this doesnt happen again.

Homeowner since Sept 2020. Sharing my experiences after BK from learning here. Rebuild to recovery from the @ 540's.
Message 3 of 6
NibblesTreats
Frequent Contributor

Thank you! I'll see what I can find. It just makes no sense to me how you can pay off thousands of dollars and get a bump of 20 points, but you miss one payment and it destroys your credit. ☹️

I've also set up text notifications. thank you for that tip!

Starting Score: TU 607, EX 606, EQ 611
Current Score: TU 675, EX 671, EQ 654 - FAKO scores TU 744, EX 735, EQ 728 - I wish these were my real scores!
Goal Score: 750 across the board. Simulator says 806 if I stay on track for 24 months
Message 4 of 6
gdale6

@NibblesTreats wrote:

Thank you! I'll see what I can find. It just makes no sense to me how you can pay off thousands of dollars and get a bump of 20 points, but you miss one payment and it destroys your credit. ☹️

I've also set up text notifications. thank you for that tip!

The game of credit is ALL about risk.

Message 5 of 6
babygirl1256
Valued Contributor

Gosh NibblesTreats . . . the same happened to me many years back and I started a paying the minimum balance on all bills two days after my statement (whether online or paper) and I always make a second payment during the month. The first payment is to ensure that I always pay on time. I sent a personal message to you with Kohl's Director of Customer Service and Active Customer Engagement's direct E-mail address. I would explain the situation and kindly request a courtesy removal this one time. Best wishes and hoping for a favorable removal. 

Starting FICO 8 Score in 06/2019: EQ-625, TU-649, EX-640
Current FICO 8 Score in 06/2021: EQ-796, TU-806, EX-812
Goal FICO 8 Score in 06/2022: EQ-825, TU-850, EX-850
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.