cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LVNV AND RESUGENT CAPITIAL SERVICES and BBB complaint!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

LVNV AND RESUGENT CAPITIAL SERVICES and BBB complaint!!

Have been trying to get LVNV to remove an account that they had that i had paid off ages ago. Had lost all documentation in a move years ago and the original creditor was Ge Credit. Finally sent a complaint to The Better Business bureau about two week's ago and to my surprise I got the following email from them this morning Smiley Very HappyHeart It's almost funny, notice how they never take any responsibility for any mistakes!! Another great example of doing your home and getting things done. Thanks everyone for your help and assistance in my journey. Any wild guesses how much this might bring my score up??

This letter is in response to your correspondence dated March 2015 regarding the above-referenced account. LVNV Funding LLC (“LVNV”) currently owns the account number ending in number removed. Resurgent Capital Services L.P. (“Resurgent”) is the servicer of the account owned by LVNV.

Resurgent would like to thank my name removed for bringing this matter to our attention. After investigating the account, we did not find any evidence of the mishandlings alleged in the complaint. Despite these findings, the following account has been closed. Additionally, a request to delete LVNV tradeline will be submitted to the three major consumer reporting agencies during the next reporting cycle. Please allow 30 to 45 days for this update to occur. We apologize for any inconvenience experienced regarding this account.

If you have any further questions, comments or concerns, please contact Customer Service at 888-665- 0374.

Sincerely,

name removed
Compliance Department Resurgent Capital Services L.P.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: LVNV AND RESUGENT CAPITIAL SERVICES

If its your only derog it could result in a nice bump, just depends on the last time it updated too

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.