Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LVNV Deleted Early

tag
ckreyn00
Valued Member

LVNV Deleted Early

Two years of writing GW letters and calling in circles later, I had one LVNV entry on my report that they simply would not delete early. I went on a GW rampage for about three weeks or so between March and April.

Tonight, I updated my CreditKarma score, and noticed I was down an account. Curious, I pulled my Equifax report (I know CreditKarma mirrors TransUnion, but as I'm getting ready to move, I've slashed my budget and thus only kept Equifax's monitoring service for the timebeing). Imagine my surprise when it turns out LVNV deleted a few months early-- just in time to make applying to a new apartment and student loans easier. 

It resulted in a measly one point score increase on my EQ report, but I'll take it given it is one baddie away from being clean.

My point? Keep at it. Eventually someone somewhere will listen to you.

Starting score: 531 (March 2010)
Current score: 747 (February 2014)

It took four years, but I did it.
Next up? 800 club.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
annielorie
Valued Contributor

Re: LVNV Deleted Early

Hey is still one point and one more baddie to go and then big score jump new bucket Enjoy the success!!Smiley Very Happy

Starting Score: 0
Current Score: TR??FICOEQ ?? FICO
Goal Score: 760

Lowes7,000 Discover More 2800. Jcpenny 6,000
Chase freedom 800 Never take NO for an answer!!
Message 2 of 6
howiez28
New Contributor

Could I possibly get the contact info from you?

Message 3 of 6
LifeSAVERS
Regular Contributor

Would love to get an early delete! Could you please pm contact information and what you said in your letter or phone call?

Thank You!

Message 4 of 6
baller4life
Super Contributor

Congrats on the early deletion!

Message 5 of 6
queen_britt2003
Contributor

Could you PM the contact information you used for LVNV?
Starting Scores (2012) - 545-600
Current Scores - FAKO CK (08.15.17) - TU 774, EQ 767
What's in My Wallet: CSP 10.9K CL, Walmart MasterCard 10,000, Discover IT Card CL 9000, BOA Cash Rewards 7500 CL, Tires Plus Card 2200, Discover Card (AU) CL 4000
(Gardening as of 8/15/17)

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.