Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LVNV Funding PFD Advice Needed

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

LVNV Funding PFD Advice Needed

Hello all...I’ve been browsing through these topics for quite some time now and it’s been a tremendous help, so thank you.

I have a charge off account (I don’t remember the original acct) with a capital one quicksilver cc in the amount of $381 that I am willing to PIF for deletion. In an attempt to circumvent the CA, I called Capital One directly. They said they no longer own the account. I stated I would like to pay them in full for deletion, even though I wasn’t sure if this was my acct, and forego speaking with the CA. I asked if their was any way they could pull it back. They stated they do not do PFDs and cannot pull it back.

Any advice y’all can give me for a successful PFD with Resurgent/LVNV Funding? Is it true they are unable to retrieve the acct? Thank you.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: LVNV Funding PFD Advice Needed

@Anonymous wrote:
Hello all...I’ve been browsing through these topics for quite some time now and it’s been a tremendous help, so thank you.

I have a charge off account (I don’t remember the original acct) with a capital one quicksilver cc in the amount of $381 that I am willing to PIF for deletion. In an attempt to circumvent the CA, I called Capital One directly. They said they no longer own the account. I stated I would like to pay them in full for deletion, even though I wasn’t sure if this was my acct, and forego speaking with the CA. I asked if their was any way they could pull it back. They stated they do not do PFDs and cannot pull it back.

Any advice y’all can give me for a successful PFD with Resurgent/LVNV Funding? Is it true they are unable to retrieve the acct? Thank you.

Cap-1s statements are correct once sold its out of their hands (they are not going to buy it back) and they do not do PFDs (most OCs dont) its geared to CAs. I would suggest you send your offer via US Mail here are examples you can look at to word yours.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/PFD-Q-amp-A-Examples-and-PFD-Success-Stories/td-p/2031275

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/PFD-Example-Letter/td-p/4519

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.