Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LVNV Funding is Back!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

LVNV Funding is Back!!!!

Just as I thought...on August 16th...it was put back on EX...I got NO letter...for reinsertion...or anything....should I send another DV letter???...
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: LVNV Funding is Back!!!!

Can you tell us why it was removed? Did you DV and they remove? Did you dispute and it was removed?

Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I DV'd them on June 16th....I have NEVER received a green card back....the PO said it can take up to 60 days...liars...when I checked my reports on August 7th...I think....they were gone...but I know it was the beginning of August....I have not been updating everyday....because TC was screwed up...I couldn't update anymore...and they closed the account...and said they were sending me a gift certificate...NEVER got that yet...but today...I decided to go ahead and pay for it again....since I say a deal for $9.95/month...instead of $14.95...but today...it on there...and it said they reported on August 16th...
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

If LVNV removed on their own......no reinsertion letter is required.

Is this paid? Unpaid?

Beyond SOL?
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unpaid...fees added...EVERY month....I think SOL in LA is 10 years...so...within SOL....due to fall off...May 2011....so not falling off anytime soon...I think I might just pay....I don't want to have this affect me...in Jan when I try to get my house...the balance now is $966...but I wonder if I should DV again...why would they delete....and then reinsert???....
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

If they haven't validated, I would DV again.

Aren't you in Texas?

If so, I believe they are required to respond within 30 days.

I would file complaint with AG and BBB.
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I do live in Texas now....so what is that process???...just go to the AG website and file a complaint...I think I know the process for the BBB....
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ya, your AG office should have a place to file a complaint. Look for something that says "consumer protection division" or along those lines. It may have more information for you regarding what to do when they haven't responded within 30 days.
Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks....I found both websites...and about to file complaints now... so you thing they will come back with a suit???...last thing I want is a judgment....I guess I gotta take that risk huh???...
Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Put back the money to PIF if they file suit to avoid a judgment.
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.