mompreneur1
New Contributor

Re: LVNV Funding success!!

Sure is Smiley Happy

Message 32 of 74
dodgeball
Established Contributor

Update I just got my reply from the BBB as well, LNVN is going to delete the tradeline !!!!!!!!!!! Woot woot

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

Other Cards - Citibank AAdvantage, Chase Slate, Barclays Rewards,

IN THE GARDEN UNTIL APRIL 2014

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 33 of 74
jharrison
Established Member

When did you file your complaint? I filed mine on April 25th and still waiting for response from LVNV

Message 34 of 74
Anonymous
Not applicable

way to go!!

Message 35 of 74
dodgeball
Established Contributor

It took them two weeks to reply intially than 10 days to reply to my not taking there first offer.

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

Other Cards - Citibank AAdvantage, Chase Slate, Barclays Rewards,

IN THE GARDEN UNTIL APRIL 2014

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 36 of 74
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there im a newbie to this forum and need all the info I can get.  First off congrats on defeating LVNV!!! I am just now starting my journey and have a collection that I need to dispute with LVNV that is past the SOL. Could you please tell me what BBB office you filed your complaint with. 

Message 37 of 74
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also have a debt that is showing up on my CR from LVNV funding.  I previously disputed the debt with Experian for SOL and my report showed that this would be removed in May 2012.  I know its still early in the month but the item is still reporting and it no longer says its going to be deleted in May 2012.  What steps should I take now to get this removed.  The orignal debt was from 2002 and the DOFD was in 2005.  Should i take the BBB approach?  If so I live in California would i report them to the BBB in California?   Thanks for any help.

Message 38 of 74
knk112
Established Member

I believe LVNV removes stuff on the 10th and 20th of the month. However, I would dispute with the CRA something like "Too old to be on file, please remove" I would even call on the phone with each CRA to tell them DOFD is May and ask when do they remove for the month

582,583,633 TU
FICO 670 3/2014
Message 39 of 74
knk112
Established Member

No need for the BBB approach IF you have May 2012 reporting as the deletion day....only May 2nd

582,583,633 TU
FICO 670 3/2014
Message 40 of 74
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.