Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LVNV Removed

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

LVNV Removed

So paid off collection account from LVNV Sep 1st. really wasn't sure what to expect. Last week was checking credit karma to see if it showed paid, it did but CK recommended disputing it so I did. Transunion give me a list to choose from so I clicked (creditor agreed to remove) Equiax (Balance wrong) got email today showing completely removed from both. So freaking happy only collection I had. Hope this help someone out don't give up.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: LVNV Removed

Hmm, well this is definitely a unicorn situation, as LVNV rarely agrees to remove. Happy for you, and hope I can do the same, but I would be wary of it coming back.

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

A little update for you. 46 point increase on EQ just with that removal waiting for EX and TU to update scores. Went from 580 to 626 as of today

Message 3 of 6
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

What reason for dispute did you use on EX? And congrats on the increase, that's a nice increase!

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 4 of 6
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Outa frame that result and hang it on The Garden Headquaters. That doesnt happen. Congrats!

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm still sitting on one collection left and it's lvnv because I am stubborn and bitter lol. Did you pif or settle
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.