Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LVNV SUCCESS!!!!! DON'T GIVE UP!!!!!

tag
CreditJunkie917
Frequent Contributor

LVNV SUCCESS!!!!! DON'T GIVE UP!!!!!

I've been reading through all these different threads for months, getting great information, and when I finally checked started rebuilding my credit 5 months ago, this was one of the accts on it. I listened to the advice on here, and it worked. Just a little background before you read any further. I was working fulltime about 6yrs ago, and doing ok. well unbeknownst to me, my sister took a credit card out in my name. I didn't know this until I got into the military and attempted to apply for a clearance. I've been deployed since late last year, and have been trying to do everything(with help from my DW) to get this removed. It's an HSBC acct, so dealing with them is a whole other animal. but finally some success!!! They said they will remove it!!!  If you stay persistant, your hard work can pay off!!!! Don't give up!!!!

May 14, 2013

MyFico Forum Member

Modcut Case/File No. xxxxxxx

Reference Number: xxxxxxxxx

Dear Modcut:

This letter is a follow-up to a fax received from Modcut on May 10, 2013. LVNV Funding LLC (“LVNV”) currently owns the account number ending in XXX. Resurgent Capital Services L.P. (“Resurgent”) is the servicer of the account owned by LVNV.

The following account has been closed as fraudulent due to receipt of a completed identity theft affidavit. A request to delete the LVNV tradeline will be submitted to the three major consumer reporting agencies during the next reporting cycle. Please allow 30-45 days for this update to occur. We apologize for any inconvenience experienced regarding this account. Additionally, Mr. Johnson should receive no further communication from our office regarding this account.

Acct No. xxxxxxxxxxxxXXX Reference No. XXXX Original Creditor: HSBC Bank Nevada, N.A.

We appreciate Mr. J's willingness in providing the requested information in order for our office to resolve this matter. If you have any further questions, comments or concerns, please contact Customer Service at (xxx)xxx-xxxx.

Sincerely,

x. xxxxxxx

Compliance Department

Resurgent Capital Services L.P.

edit to remove personal identification information. FYI its never a good idea to post this type of information on a public financial forum.

Thanks,

Webhopper

Amex PRG(NPSL), Amex BCE($5K), Amex Hilton($1K), NavCheck ($15K), NFCU CR Siggy($20K), USAA Amex($7K), USAA World MC($7K), CSP($2.3K), Chase Marriott($1.8K), Care Credit($2.5K), Cap1 QS($3.5K), VS($500), Cap1 Secure($200) Starting Scores(Jan 2013): FICO EQ: 643, TU: 552, EX: 567 Current Scores(Sept. 2016): FICO EQ: 672, TU: 703(?), EX: 682 In the Garden FOR-EV-ER!!!!! Cards and goals achieved! Let's grow and mature these babies!!!
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: LVNV SUCCESS!!!!! DON'T GIVE UP!!!!!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.