Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LVNV- self removed

tag
martypav7
Contributor

LVNV- self removed

So i wanted to follow steps of some members on here and dispute LVNV as creditor agreed to remove. But last night i was searching on my reports for LVNV and couldn’t find it anywhere but on Equifax. This morning i got notification that my score changed, check it and kaboom they deleted of Eq as well but i lost 16 points. Is that normal? I was hoping to gain few points for them not being on report. No changes on TransUnion or Experian.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: LVNV- self removed

how long did it take for them to remove between when you paid them off and it coming off your reports?

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 2 of 6
martypav7
Contributor

I actually settled account with sequium asset corp. on September 29. It was $832 collection on Credit One charge off. Settled for $405.
Message 3 of 6
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats.If you have any other negs. That will hold back on the score bump. If it was your only baddie. Should have been more points gained. It always comes down to the last neg gone and theres the bigger bump.

Thats 2 deletions by LVNV in the past week. Are they getting a heart afterall? Smiley Surprised

Message 4 of 6
martypav7
Contributor

I do have 2 collections left. One is portofilo recovery ( set up payment to come out on 15th ofg this month, and i know they will be gone). then i have complete nightmare The Receivable Managment Corp., for old progressive insurance bill. they will nnot to PFD or anything discuss about removal. i was told once to pay in full then we will negotiate

Message 5 of 6
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

As always. You could try to pay Progressive directly and see if they will recall the CA. Never know if you dont try. If not. Paid is better then owed. Maybe they might gothru with a PFD.  Heres to the best of luck getting it removed. Thankfully Portfolio will be toast in time. Forget what the CRA's say. If I owned a CA I'd do like Port/Midland and delte. Makes people pay to get that CA off their reports. More income for the business.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.