Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last CA removed!!!!

tag
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Re: Last CA removed!!!!

NIce job llecs, thats the way to get 'em!
Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 11 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations llecs!!!  That is great news.
Message 12 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

W00t!! W00t!!!

As my teenage DD would say: You are ten blistering shades of bad-booty ('cause she's not allowed to say the "A" word)!!!

*Wonderin does victory happy dance while Ilecs spikes the ball at the goal posts*

Ya-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Smiley Very Happy
Message 13 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

WAY TO GO!!!   Yup yup ~ definitely a rock star, llecs!!!

What are you going to spend your time on when finished with credit repair?  Will you at least drop by and visit the rest of us still engaged in credit repair warfare? Smiley Very Happy

Message 14 of 31
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

This is long overdue, but thank you everyone! It is with your help, your posts, and your encouragement that kept me going. I'm sure many here will echo this, but this site was like a breath of fresh air when I first stubled onto it based on a recommendation from one of the "other" sites out there. Thank you.

WhatzUrPlan wrote:

What are you going to spend your time on when finished with credit repair?  Will you at least drop by and visit the rest of us still engaged in credit repair warfare? Smiley Very Happy

I'll never forget my credit repair roots. Smiley Wink
Message 15 of 31
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Oh the suspense is killing me. Yesterday at 5pm or so, I pulled each FICO report in anticipation of AFNI falling off. Well, I pulled TC this morning and indeed, AFNI is off on EX and EQ already! However, I want to pull my EQ and EX reports to see the score change, but MyFICO won't let me do that for another couple hours..........still taking bets. I predict in Message #6 that the increase will be 45-55 points. FYI, FAKOs from TC (useless) went up 9 points on EX and 7 on EQ.
Message 16 of 31
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Interesting.....

EX FICO up 58 points since yesterday because of AFNI.

EQ FICO up 26.

Not complaining. Not bad in a day's work. TU - TBD.

Message 17 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@llecs wrote:
This is long overdue, but thank you everyone! It is with your help, your posts, and your encouragement that kept me going. I'm sure many here will echo this, but this site was like a breath of fresh air when I first stubled onto it based on a recommendation from one of the "other" sites out there. Thank you.

@Anonymous wrote:

I'll never forget my credit repair roots. Smiley Wink

"Thanks" coming from the same guy who's helped THOUSANDS with their credit woes so selflessly?????!! o_O

Ilecs, you're one of the most amazing people I've been blessed enough to meet here. Not only do you take oodles of time out of your busy schedule to answer posts, but you research'em, too.

If I had a nickel for every time you oh SO patiently explained a nuance of credit repair to ME, I'd be rich enough to buy us both a house!! Smiley Wink

If anyone here deserves to experience a victory, it's YOU, Ilecs!! Smiley Happy

Now, you go on and tell Missus Ilecs how VERY lucky she is to have you!!!
{{{{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}}}
Message 18 of 31
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Thanks, Wonderin
Message 19 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, congrats.  So happy to hear about your jump in scores. Can't wait to hear about TU.
Message 20 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.