cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last CA removed!!!!

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Last CA removed!!!!



UpUpUp wrote:
Congrats, congrats.  So happy to hear about your jump in scores. Can't wait to hear about TU.


Finally came off TU this morning. TU FICO up 29 points. CCT FAKO, down 2 points.....go figure. Smiley Very Happy

 
Message 21 of 31
Highlighted
Established Member

Re: Last CA removed!!!!

I had 12 recent ones removed do you think my Eq will go up much and I have a chapter 7 discharged from 5/08. My Eq is the lowest 492
Message 22 of 31
Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Last CA removed!!!!



nancyb10 wrote:
I had 12 recent ones removed do you think my Eq will go up much and I have a chapter 7 discharged from 5/08. My Eq is the lowest 492


CONGRATS!! Heck yea. I have found that points gained depend on the age of the CA, your overall history, and the number of CAs and COs remaining. Some have only reported a couple point gain after removing a CA, but on the flip side they had 20 remaining, for example. If these were your last CAs, and your other history is clean, then I'd expect at least 80 point gain. Someone recently posted a 112 point gain with one CA removal (their last).
Message 23 of 31
Highlighted
Established Member

Re: Last CA removed!!!!

I hope and pray you are right they are all collections from last year and I still have about 5 left I am working on even though I went Chapter 7 I am still trying to get them removed, do you think that is the correct thing to do.............Sorry I am new here
Message 24 of 31
Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Last CA removed!!!!

Getting them removed is always the best thing to do. Don't dispute, though. The best way is the DV-PFD route.
 
However, I can't speak to the BK aspect of it.
Message 25 of 31
Highlighted
Established Member

Re: Last CA removed!!!!

what if I already disputed and it came back as mine and that is when I called the collection agency and they agreed to delete and sent me a letter in which I sent EQ, why do you say don't dispute is that bad because I have been disputing like CRAZY
Message 26 of 31
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Last CA removed!!!!

I just saw this post.  Congrats llecs!!!  With all the help you've given you certainly deserve all good things that come your way.  I know it was a long and hard fight.  The jump in scores is impressive.  I'm so happy for you.
DH's FICOS: July '08 TU-661 / EQ-593 / EX-656 --> April '09 TU-730 / EQ-705 / EX-685

MY FICOS: July '08 TU-735 / EQ-727 / EX-767 --> April '09 TU-789 / EQ-774 / EX-767
Message 27 of 31
Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Last CA removed!!!!



Phoenix-rising wrote:
I just saw this post.  Congrats llecs!!!  With all the help you've given you certainly deserve all good things that come your way.  I know it was a long and hard fight.  The jump in scores is impressive.  I'm so happy for you.


Thanks

 
Message 28 of 31
Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Last CA removed!!!!



nancyb10 wrote:
what if I already disputed and it came back as mine and that is when I called the collection agency and they agreed to delete and sent me a letter in which I sent EQ, why do you say don't dispute is that bad because I have been disputing like CRAZY


Disputing can cause very bad things to happen (not kidding either). Writing from personal experience anyway.
 


Message Edited by llecs on 08-15-2008 04:55 PM
Message 29 of 31
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: Last CA removed!!!!

That's great news llecs! You've been working on this for a while, since last year if I remember. Here's a ficotini for ya!Smiley Very Happy
Message 30 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.