cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last Collection Falling Off CRs!

Highlighted
Established Member

Last Collection Falling Off CRs!

As of today, my last remaing collection from a series of youthful mistakes has fallen off of my Experian CR! It still remains on Equifax and TU, though it should be off of them within the month. In the last 3 years, since I first got a $300 SL CC again and started paying attention, my scores have gone from low-mid 500's to where they are today: EX: 716, EQ: 720, TU: 715 (all FICO 8). I've also gone from that $300 limit with that first card to about $14,300 in total limits and within the last month I was approved for my first ever Amex, a BCE at $5k, and let back in by Synchrony via an Amazon Prime Store Card at $2,100.

The only negative item remaining on my CR's will be there for a bit yet. They are a couple straight months of lates on a student loan, the last one was in June 2014 before I got it current again and have kept it that way.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: Last Collection Falling Off CRs!

Congratulations! Looks like you've had a nice climb these past three years. Way to go!

Garden Gnome
11 CC | 1 PLOC | 0 MTG | 0 AUTO
Most recent inquiry: 2020-10
Most recent account: 2020-10
Under 5/24: 2021-05
Message 2 of 6
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Nice job. Thats how you do it. Any installment loan?

Message 3 of 6
Highlighted
Established Member

That student loan which is still in repayment. Aside from that and the open credit accounts I still have an auto loan that was paid off about 4 years ago and some other student loans that are all paid off but still reporting for another couple of years.
Message 4 of 6
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Congratulations! Feels good having a squeaky clean collections section.

Message 5 of 6
Highlighted
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Excellent, congrats on the success!

Rose Gold NPSL | BCP | Delta Gold | Hilton Surpass | Hilton Honors | PenFed PCR | IT Cash | IT Chrome | GHSFCU Visa Plat | Quicksilver | Target | VS | Home Depot | Lowes | Sams MC | Firestone | Overstock | Kohl’s | 2017 Audi A6 Prestige S-Line

TCL $85,600 | Agg. Util under 5%
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.