cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last Three baddies left- need your feedback...

tag
Bigdaddy69
New Contributor

Last Three baddies left- need your feedback...

Hi everyone-

Down to my last three baddies.

Need a strategy to delete tradelines from all CRA-please provide any methods recommended.

I would really appreciate the feedback...

CBSA

Address: 
123 7TH AVENUE CNTR
STILLWATER, OK 74074
(405) 372-7270 
 Account Number:
xxxxxxxxx
 Original Creditor:
DR [Name of Dentist] DDS

Address Identification Number:
xxxxxxxxxxx
This item was updated from our processing of your dispute in Jul 2012. 
 Date Opened:
04/2011
 Reported Since:
06/2012
 Date of Status:
07/2012
 Last Reported:
07/2012
 Type:
Collection
 Terms:
1 Months
 Monthly Payment:
$0
 Responsibility:
Individual
 Credit Limit/Original Amount:
$154
 High Balance:
$154
 Recent Balance:
NA
 Recent Payment:
NA

FIRST PREMIER BANK Address: 
601 S MINNESOTA AVE
SIOUX FALLS, SD 57104
(800) 987-5521 
 Account Number:
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Status:  Account charged off. $424 written off. $424 past due as of Jan 2013.  Status Details:  This account is scheduled to continue on record until Mar 2016. 
This item was updated from our processing of your dispute in Jul 2012. 
 Date Opened:
03/2009
 Reported Since:
01/2009
 Date of Status:
01/2013
 Last Reported:
01/2013
 Type:
Credit card
 Terms:
NA
 Monthly Payment:
$0
 Responsibility:
Individual
NA
 High Balance:
$424
 Recent Balance:
$424 as of 01/2013
 Recent Payment:
$200

CO Dates Nov 2009, July 2012, and Jan 2013

CAPITAL ONE AUTO FINANCE

Address: 
3905 DALLAS PKWY
PLANO, TX 75093
(800) 946-0332 
 Account Number:
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Status:  Paid in settlement. $5,081 written off.  Status Details:  This account is scheduled to continue on record until Dec 2016. 
This item was updated from our processing of your dispute in Sep 2012. 
 Date Opened:
12/2006
 Reported Since:
12/2006
 Date of Status:
07/2012
 Last Reported:
07/2012
 Type:
Auto Loan
 Terms:
72 Months
 Monthly Payment:
$0
 Responsibility:
Joint 
$18,985
 High Balance:
NA
 Recent Balance:
NA
 Recent Payment:
NA
 Creditor's Statement:  Account legally paid in full for less than full balance. 
  CO Date June 2009

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: Last Three baddies left- need your feedback...

If they are paid the only option you have at this point is to send GW letters to those reporting.

Message 2 of 9
Bigdaddy69
New Contributor

CBSA is a paid medical account- Can a Hippa dispute to the OC work?

FP is a CO but it appaears they charged it off three different times. Not a paid account. Tried GW but no success.

Cap1 auto- Tried CEO e-mail for GW no success.

Any other methods?

Message 3 of 9
guiness56
Epic Contributor

It could but you'll have to google that.

The only way an account can be CO' 3 different times is if it was brought current then you became late again.  Did this happen?

No, if they are valid accounts, GW is the only thing you can do.

Message 4 of 9
Bigdaddy69
New Contributor

FP is showing a payment of $200 but it was originally charged off in 2009 and I havent spoken or contact them.

Message 5 of 9
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Message 6 of 9
Bigdaddy69
New Contributor

Its in my original post. First Premier Bank

Message 7 of 9
dobirdsmommy
Established Contributor

First Premier just did the same to me. Updated it as of November on both accounts of mine with a 17.00 payment. NO WAY IN Heck did I pay them. I disputed it with them and sent a copy to the CRA. First Premier mailed me back and claims they have no knowledge of the payments.  My LO told me to leave it alone and see what UW wants to do with them. If not. DOFD is 8/08 and I am in NY. I will pay them and use the NY 5 year rule.

building since 2011 Wallet:ME: Walmart 3k;Barclays Rewards 10k, Venture 18k; Slate 5k; Freedom 10k; overstock 4.8k, SGV2.5k; WEMC 20k 1.5 Rewards, Gamestop 1.2k, Fingerhut 3k; 2 NMAC Leases , VS 1.75k, BH 1.62k, Express 1.6k, Avenue 1.75k, JCrew 5k, HSN 1.47k, Torrid 1.55k, Roamans 1.4k, Jessica London 1.54k, kings direct 1.7k, Buckle 1.4k, WW 1.65k, ........ baddies:Fed Tax Lien
DH: 1750 capital one fh 2000, AU - VS, BH, HSN, WEMC, SPGV. Freedom, Slate, Venture, Barclays
Message 8 of 9
guiness56
Epic Contributor

@Bigdaddy69 wrote:

Its in my original post. First Premier Bank

Yes, I'm slow today.

I would suggest doing aFCRA  623(a)(8) direct dispute with them.  They have to investigate and let you know in 30 days of the outcome.

Sample format, mailed directly to the party who reported the disputed information:

This is a Notice of Direct Dispute with you, under the provisions of FCRA §623(a)(8)(D), of the accuracy of information you have reported to my credit file.

►       (If sent to a debt collector, (CA), it might  be beneficial to also include the blurb:

►  “This is a direct dispute of credit reporting. This is not a request for debt
              validation/verification  under FDCPA §809(b).”.  (don’t let them just simply sluff it off as a meaningless  DV letter)

“In compliance with FCRA §623(a)(8)(D), and enacting regulations published at  16 CFR § 660.4, this Notice of Direct dispute includes:

“Identification of the specific information being disputed:  (specify the account number, and the specific information that is disputed under  that identifying account)

“Basis for the dispute:

(how the reporting was inaccurate;    was any reporting in violation of any statutory or regulatory provisions?  account or express agreements?  CRA reporting gudelines? Account not  yours? etc.)

“Supporting documentation:

(all documents that support your dispute; it is recommened to also include,  as part of your documentation, at least a copy of the portion only of your
             recent credit report showing their reporting of the disputed information was actually reported to your credit flle.  The implementing rule suggests a  showing
             that it appeared in your credit report)

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.