cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Late payments reported after IIB?

Estimate your FICO® Score range for free

FICO® Score Estimator

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Established Member

Late payments reported after IIB?

As my husband and I are working on rebuilding our credits, I've become a bit obsessive with going over our reports. Upon checking our last ones - there are several accounts reporting late payments from last month (Mar 2019) even though our bankruptcy was discharged Apr 2018 and these accounts were included! Why would they be doing this? Who do I have to contact to get them removed? The credit bureau? Or the creditor? I know this is hurting my score because Experian states it's been "0" months since my last late payment which is showing "Poor" ... I need to get this fixed ASAP! We've done so good until this point Smiley Sad 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Re: Late payments reported after IIB?

DIspute with the CRAs and indicate the accounts were IIB and cannot be late post month of filing for BK.

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.