Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lates

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lates

Hello folks, as many of you know I am on my last leg of my rebuild. Or I would consider it the last leg the only things left are Lvnv-Paid and a charge off-Fingerhut zero balance sold to Lvnv. My questions are regarding my lates, the charge off has like 7 lates 90s,120s. I also have a couple lates from selflender I have asked for a goodwill about three times and messaged the ceo directly on this forum with no luck. Any advice?
4 REPLIES 4
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: Lates

@Anonymous wrote:
Hello folks, as many of you know I am on my last leg of my rebuild. Or I would consider it the last leg the only things left are Lvnv-Paid and a charge off-Fingerhut zero balance sold to Lvnv. My questions are regarding my lates, the charge off has like 7 lates 90s,120s. I also have a couple lates from selflender I have asked for a goodwill about three times and messaged the ceo directly on this forum with no luck. Any advice?

There is no way to force a lender to delete (GW) reporting if it's accurate. 

About your charge off...if all those lates were removed, it would no longer be a charge off. Charge off is accounting measure by a lender, but your delinquency status is assessed by the worst late. Without lates, there is no CO. 

They would have to remove the entire TL, and that happens rarely.  I really would not hold my breath when it comes to OC removing entire TLs. 

So, I dont think you will get those removed while retaining any positive history. 

On Self lender, all you can do is politely keep trying but also be aware that GW deletions are not the norm, they are exceptions, so keep your expectations low and be pleasantly surprised if it ever happens. 

Everyone reaches the point in their rebuild where nothing else can be done, other than letting time do it's thing, and you might be at that point. 

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Remedios wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

There is no way to force a lender to delete (GW) reporting if it's accurate. 

About your charge off...if all those lates were removed, it would no longer be a charge off. Charge off is accounting measure by a lender, but your delinquency status is assessed by the worst late. Without lates, there is no CO. 

They would have to remove the entire TL, and that happens rarely.  I really would not hold my breath when it comes to OC removing entire TLs. 

So, I dont think you will get those removed while retaining any positive history. 

On Self lender, all you can do is politely keep trying but also be aware that GW deletions are not the norm, they are exceptions, so keep your expectations low and be pleasantly surprised if it ever happens. 

Everyone reaches the point in their rebuild where nothing else can be done, other than letting time do it's thing, and you might be at that point. 

Thank you for the information, I will keep writing self lender for goodwill requests to delete the lates. In regards to fingerhut deleting the chargeoff through goodwill do you think its a pointless request?

Message 3 of 5
Remedios
Credit Mentor

I think they are pretty stubborn, but if you have time, keep trying.
Worst case scenario, they keep saying no.
I would not get my hopes up, but I wouldn't quit easily, either.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, Do you think I can still get a chunk of points from AZEO? In addition does Azeo work if one is an authorized user?

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.