Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest myfico and freeannual credit report

tag
Amiashu12
Regular Contributor

Latest myfico and freeannual credit report

Hi Everyone. I have pulled the latest myfico and freeannualcredit report. I have gathered all the negative and collections. Some of the removal dates are off on months but year is accurate. Please help me to figure it out which one should I take care of it first and which one should I not worry about it. Thanks for the help and advice in advance. 

Chase charged-off Balance $728 credit limit $400 credit util. 182% remoal date 12/2019
American Express Chargeg-off Balance $2053 removal date 10/2019
Pioneer CU charged-off Balance $1108 Credit limit $1000 credit util 111% removal date 06/2021
American Honda Finance Repo to Charge-off Balance $4293 removal date 01/2019
Pioneer CU Paid accout as agreed late payment 60 days delinquent remova date 12/2019
Nizari Prog. Pays account as agreed late payment 30 days delinquent removal date 12/2019
Pioneer CU pays account as agreed late payment 90 days delinquent removal date12/2019
Citibank Charged-off Balance $689 Credit Limit $500 removal date 02/2022
Collection:
Portfolio Rec. Capital One bank Balance $762 removal date 12/19
Austin Radiological Balance $400 removal date 04/2023
Afni Att Mobility $402 removal date11/2020
Merchant & Prof. Exin Security System Balance $2597 removal date 01/2020

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Latest myfico and freeannual credit report

@Amiashu12 wrote:

Hi Everyone. I have pulled the latest myfico and freeannualcredit report. I have gathered all the negative and collections. Some of the removal dates are off on months but year is accurate. Please help me to figure it out which one should I take care of it first and which one should I not worry about it. Thanks for the help and advice in advance. 

Chase charged-off Balance $728 credit limit $400 credit util. 182% remoal date 12/2019
American Express Chargeg-off Balance $2053 removal date 10/2019
Pioneer CU charged-off Balance $1108 Credit limit $1000 credit util 111% removal date 06/2021
American Honda Finance Repo to Charge-off Balance $4293 removal date 01/2019
Pioneer CU Paid accout as agreed late payment 60 days delinquent remova date 12/2019
Nizari Prog. Pays account as agreed late payment 30 days delinquent removal date 12/2019
Pioneer CU pays account as agreed late payment 90 days delinquent removal date12/2019
Citibank Charged-off Balance $689 Credit Limit $500 removal date 02/2022
Collection:
Portfolio Rec. Capital One bank Balance $762 removal date 12/19
Austin Radiological Balance $400 removal date 04/2023
Afni Att Mobility $402 removal date11/2020
Merchant & Prof. Exin Security System Balance $2597 removal date 01/2020

First of all, you should look up the SOL on each debt in your state/jurisdiction.  If that debt is still in SOL, don't poke the beast.

Austin Radiological you should attack using the medical collectio methods -- there are a variety so do some work on searching for those.  Try "medical collection" search on these forums and read, read, read.

AFNI should be PFD or have AT&T recall it to pay the OC and delete the collection.

As for others, I wouldn't pay any other collections without a PFD agreement in writing.

I would pay any chargeoffs showing a balance if you want your scores to go up in the short term before those are deleted -- chargeoffs with a balance hurt you more with a balance than without.  Collections hurt you regardless of if they're paid or unpaid, so the only score improvement with collections is PFD.

That Citibank one is the worst -- as long as it reports, even if you do everything right starting now, you may be capped at 700-720 FICO score until it falls off in 2022.  Not horrible since that's a "good" score and can get you some "good" cards, but it will prevent you from having a great score unless you can age your new accounts enough to get in the 740-760 range (the maximum score you can have with a single chargeoff reporting).

Message 2 of 4
Amiashu12
Regular Contributor

Thanks for the quick reply. The thing with citibank is, it does not show in myfico report but it shows in experian from annual credit report. Is that normal? Thanks again.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Amiashu12 wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply. The thing with citibank is, it does not show in myfico report but it shows in experian from annual credit report. Is that normal? Thanks again.

It isn't normal but it also isn't unheard of.  No credit monitoring program is perfect, which is why we have to always get our annual paper reports -- and also make it a habit to get your free paper report if you're ever denied for credit/credit limit increase.

I had an old closed AU account that wass on my paper reports but NOT on MyFico or CCT.  It fell off my paper reports recently so no point in me figuring out why it never reported elsewhere.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.