Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lending Tree?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lending Tree?

Anyone tried Lending Tree to rate shop for auto loans? I want to be efficient but also get the best rate.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lending Tree?

try penfed first.

lending tree will blast your phone with multiple lenders.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

LT is a broker of loans, basically a middleman that came up with a slick way to bring prospects TO one place where advertisors can come shoot ducks in a row.

A lot like how Credit Karma lures ppl with 'free' credit reports so that their advertisors get easy access to credit seekers...

Whenever it's 'free' YOU or access to you is the PRODUCT that somebody is PAYING for....as long as you understand the "game" it's all good, just don't think that, that 'efficient' marketplace was set up just ah shucks for you....

Again, not that anything is absolutely evil about the set up but don't think 'everybody' is involved and all players have been researched or accounted for...no just those willing to PAY to be part of the LEAD collection process 😎
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I used to laugh back when I still did loans when I heard the line '3 Lenders compete' cause I knew they sale those 'Leads' to me, sitting in my underwear at home just the same as ANY schmuck willing to BUY access to the lead info that some poor other schmuck voluntarily type in.... sometimes my kid with PBJ soaked hands might hand me the leads as it hummed off the printer....ah the early 2000's
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.