I started with the following:

TU 4 negatives

EQ 4 negatives

EX 7 negatives

Now... 

TU 4 removals

EQ 0 removals

EX  0 removals

(I think they have some aggreement with TU)

My overall Fico went from 580 to 660 in 2 months.

It's been 2 and 1/2 months since signing up, started with $99 per mo now dropped down to $59 per mo for the basic service.

Bottom line is, I think it's definitely worth the $$ if you need removals.

Message 42 of 60
Lasardo
Established Contributor

Re: Lexington Law - Results so far...

QuertyDirect-

TU is the fastest to remove and more than likely LL has not updated their files with EX and EQ.  I suggest you subscribe to EX.com, it is 17.95 a month BUT if you call EX and ask they will give it to you for 8.97 a month at which point you can veiw all 3.. Scores and all.  No matter what anyone says those scores are accurate.  I just had my credit pulled for a mortgage and it matched up EXACTLY. 

I started with LL Dec of 2011, 27 negative items, 3 judgments,  mostly medical. Today I have NOTHING and 9 inquirys remOved,  granted I did have to do a lot of work on my own, PFD, removing inquiry's etc, but sooo worth it, how LL got those judgments of is a wonder and how they got off so many is incredible.  

I am now purchasing my first home, EX-713,  EQ-702 and TU-728.. I started at 554 in DEC  2011 as stated above. I started with secured cards .. $300 CL's, this week I responded  to a Citibank offer, 18 months no interest, 9.99% after that and cash back..the CL... $6500.00! I am in ahh but nervous I will mess this all up.  I hope not.  It was too much hard work, very hard work and patience. 

By the way, congrats on the removals, watch your mail for your EX report and EQ or use the EX website.  If you need the letters to remove inquiry's just pm me and I will type them up for you BUT you can only remove those inquiry's that are incorrect or send GW letters, just an  FYI.  

Again congrats. 

CS 728- 01/13 from 554-12/11
Goal: 800
Message 43 of 60
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

@Lasardo wrote:

QuertyDirect-

TU is the fastest to remove and more than likely LL has not updated their files with EX and EQ.  I suggest you subscribe to EX.com, it is 17.95 a month BUT if you call EX and ask they will give it to you for 8.97 a month at which point you can veiw all 3.. Scores and all.  No matter what anyone says those scores are accurate.  I just had my credit pulled for a mortgage and it matched up EXACTLY. 

I say they are absolutely inaccurate.  Any relationship to your actual FICO is purely coincidental.  Over 100 points off on my lender pull when I did it.

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 44 of 60
chevyman
Contributor

I just started with them and wondering how long it took for them to get those negatives off the CR
Message 45 of 60
chevyman
Contributor

Have about 20 negatives on my CR wondering what was the time it took to get them off just started with Lexington
Message 46 of 60
Lasardo
Established Contributor

Took exactly 1 year for 27 negs to remove (12/11-12/12) but keep in mind I had to do a lot if work my self. All the PFD And GW's.
Message 47 of 60
chevyman
Contributor

They have sent DV letters on my behalf
Message 48 of 60
Lasardo
Established Contributor

Are they charging you $99.95 or $79.95?
Message 49 of 60
chevyman
Contributor

I am on the 100 one
Message 50 of 60
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.