Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lexington Law real fico or fako?

tag
smiths38
Regular Contributor

Lexington Law real fico or fako?

I just had a free consultation with Lexington Law.They said my fico score is 687 and that it was the average between all 3 scores.Is this fico from LL a real fico or a fako?

Starting Score: 553(EQ) 572 (TU) 586(EX) (EQ Complete Advantage)
Current Score: 572
Goal Score: 640

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
NICKI183
Established Contributor

Re: Lexington Law real fico or fako?

I just had a free consultation with Lexington Law.They said my fico score is 687 and that it was the average between all 3 scores.Is this fico from LL a real fico or a fako?

Hi I just reviewed your post.  I am currently with Lexington for 5 months and today gave them a call.  I asked them could they tell me my credit score and I was informed no because their a TPL and they cannot obtain the actual credit score.  They did refer me to myFICO or CreditKarma (FAKO) if I wanted to obtain the acutal scores.   Most accurate would be to contact the CRA directly and pay for them.  

I do not plan to keep them for long; however, I have  a lot of baddies and I need to put a dent in it.  Thus far they removed quite a few. 

Starting Score: 555/567/570- Aug 2017 (TU)646 (EQ) 626, (EX) 635-Goa 750l: UPDATE 2021 (TU) 623, (EQ) 584, (EXP) 598 Current VISA-MC-Amex Credit Cards |NFCU-CashReward-$2k|USSA Visa- $500lAmex USAA-secured Merrick-$1,900ll Amex Delta Sky Miles- $1k
, |Nordstrom-$2100|Neiman Marcus-$700|Credit One Bank $850/$500 / Capital One Journey $700/ Capital One Quicksilver One $1650/Target $600/KohlsStore $300/Personal Loans $14k
Garden Until 2/2022 removing all 18 collection baddies and decrease UTILto less than 5%
Message 2 of 6
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

LL on their site says they resell "TransUnion Credit Monitoring" offered by TU. The score via that service is a FAKO called a Vantage.

Message 3 of 6
smiths38
Regular Contributor

Well now,isn't that interesting.The man pulled my credit and told me what my score was.My baddies are the result of Toyota reporting mulitiple late payments due to ONE partial payment.

Message 4 of 6
smiths38
Regular Contributor

Ok,thank you for the information.

Message 5 of 6
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

@NICKI183 wrote:

Hi I just reviewed your post.  I am currently with Lexington for 5 months and today gave them a call.  I asked them could they tell me my credit score and I was informed no because their a TPL and they cannot obtain the actual credit score.  They did refer me to myFICO or CreditKarma (FAKO) if I wanted to obtain the acutal scores.   Most accurate would be to contact the CRA directly and pay for them.  

I do not plan to keep them for long; however, I have  a lot of baddies and I need to put a dent in it.  Thus far they removed quite a few. 

Once again this will get you a FAKO score.  

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.