Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lexington Law

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lexington Law

Hello all!

I'm trying to figure out if Lexington Law will be worth it for my sort of situation or should I just keep continuing doing it on my own. My credit utilization is at 0% out of the 6 Credit Cards I have but I plan on doing the AZEO method to see how that'll perform. On Experian, Equifax and Transunion I have a couple negatives on there that are pretty old.

Experian: 6 Negatives

Equifax: 5 Negatives

Transunion: 4 Negatives

I have one falling off next month so those numbers will drop by 1. Will the regular tier of $90/month for Lexington Law be the route I should go or should I just continue disputing?

My goal is to get a better interest rate on a car loan within the next couple months but first want these baddies removed.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Lexington Law

Big fat NO! You kinda answered your own question. Do it on your own. List the negatives here and we'll help you for free. Smiley Happy

Put that $90 a month in a savings account.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the swift reply! And thank god. Lol. I was really hoping I could use the $90 toward something else as well but here are my negatives.

Transunion: Sprint/Enhanced Recovery Company, Texas Med Clinic/Account Services (I have no idea why this is on here,) Progression/Credit Collection Services (again no idea why this one is on here as well,) I disputed a hospital bill and a loan I had from ACE Cash Express from 2013 and once I disputed it Transunion just closed them but never removed it and Navy FCU credit card thats falling off in September 2019

Equifax: Hospital Bill is on here, Texas Med Clinic, Ace Cash Express, Dental Bill and Navy FCU credit card

Experian: Sprint, Dental Bill, Hospital Bill, Ace Cash Express and Timecorp

Majority of these were accumulated when I was young & dumb at 21/22 years old and misguided about how important credit was. I'm now much older and want a complete 180 on my life.

Message 3 of 6
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

I didn't hire Lexington Law but I did Hire SkyBlue and used them for a month they removed a few things rather quick (within a month) and the ones that stuck on the next month I then suspended my account with them and did a PFD on the 2 remaining which worked on BOTH Smiley Happy    They were Hospital bills (and legit I just didn't have the funds at the time and honestly forgot about them) so I can only speak on that but I just called the current owner not the OC and asked for an email that when I paid in full they would delete it off all 3 CB within X amount of days and then asked for their name and direct number.     I also asked while I was on the phoen with them how long would I receive the email and he estimated about 30 minutes (which it came sooner) I did it with one (the smaller amount) to see if it would work first and then did the same for the other both were removed off all my CR within a month's time!    If you feel like they weren't legit then I definitely wouldn't PIF.

Message 4 of 6
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Ok here goes. Please list amounts and DoFD. You can quote this post and fill in the amounts and dates.

Sprint/Enhanced Recovery Company,

Texas Med Clinic/Account Services (I have no idea why this is on here,) If its not yours dispute it unless you were a Patient.

Progression/Credit Collection Services (again no idea why this one is on here as well,) Original Company? If its not your dispute it.

I disputed a hospital bill and a loan I had from ACE Cash Express from 2013 and once I disputed it Transunion just closed them but never removed it. Meaning by closed it?

Navy FCU credit card thats falling off in September 2019 Charge off/paid or not?

Dental Bill

Sprint

Timecorp

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FireMedic1 wrote:

Ok here goes. Please list amounts and DoFD. You can quote this post and fill in the amounts and dates.

Sprint/Enhanced Recovery Company,

Texas Med Clinic/Account Services (I have no idea why this is on here,) If its not yours dispute it unless you were a Patient.

Progression/Credit Collection Services (again no idea why this one is on here as well,) Original Company? If its not your dispute it.

I disputed a hospital bill and a loan I had from ACE Cash Express from 2013 and once I disputed it Transunion just closed them but never removed it. Meaning by closed it?

Navy FCU credit card thats falling off in September 2019 Charge off/paid or not?

Dental Bill

Sprint

Timecorp

Medial Bill: $534 / DOFD: 7-28-2018 and meaning by it's not showing up on my Derogatory Marks on Credit Karma but it shows closed only on Transunion though

Texas Med Clinic: $171 / DOFD: 9/11/2013 this was removed off Experian when I disputed but Transunion is being a pain with it. 

Ace Cash Express: $350 / DOFD: 1/2018 but it's showing up on report as if I opened it on 12/21/2017 for some odd reason. I even have proof on an e-mail of them saying it's going into collections as of 1/31/2013. This is another one that doesnt show up my Credit Karma Derogatory Marks but shows closed only on Transunion.

Sprint: $526 / DOFD: 3-21-2013 but this is as well showing up as if I opened on 10/01/2015 but shows its falling off next year 4/2020

Navy FCU: $5333 / DOFD 6/2012 its charged off/not paid. Falling off date 09/2019

Progressive: $105 / DOFD: 10-1-2015 Experian removed it once I commented about once my 6 month term ended I switched to Geico and was never told about a remaining balance.

Timecorp: $895 / DOFD: 6/2017. I had issues with these people, I called several times telling them I can't afford to pay this item anymore and would love to send it back. They refused to accept it and I was fighting this for 4-5 months to return the product and they kept refusing to accept it. 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.