cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Local Credit Union approved us for a small credit builder loan!

tag
tehdrizzle
New Contributor

Local Credit Union approved us for a small credit builder loan!

My Wife and I were approved today for a small $500 credit builder loan that we have set to auto pay every month for the next 6 months.  It's at 5% and we will be eligible for a $250 Visa Platinum at the end of this initial credit builder loan.  They report to all 3 bureaus every month so we can get a revolving account back on our credit reports and watch those numbers start going back up!  If anyone in the Southwest Michigan, Northwest Indiana area needs help rebuilding their credit let me know and I can get you in touch with the Branch Manager I worked with to get this approval pushed through!  I don't mind the small limit since we'll put no more than $10-$20 per month on it and pay it off before the cycle date to avoid interest, yet show utilization.

3 REPLIES 3
Gatortrout
Regular Contributor

Re: Local Credit Union approved us for a small credit builder loan!

Congrats! 

Just curious, as I am rebuilding as well, what are your scores?

Message 2 of 4
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 3 of 4
tehdrizzle
New Contributor

Thanks, and good luck with your rebuild!  My starting scores are: Equifax - 652, TransUnion - 597, Experian - 596.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.