cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long Shot

washington12
Regular Contributor

Long Shot

So I am assuming this is a long shot or impossible altogether, but i figured someone on here would know. I was discharged recently, everything reporting right as far as i can see. (Weird thing i do) I'll do a prequalify check on prosper lets say, Ofcourse i get a denial, but i'll get a score and reasons for denial. Well one of them is Late payments on accounts. So if the debt is discharged, but past late payments still affect the chances of new credit, is it possible to try and GW late payments from BEFORE the BK? Or is it already like set in stone in the reports. I alson understand that i doubt the banks would want to help me out, but cant hurt to try. I've got a opensky, discover secured and self lender so scores are going up. (I'm  not trying for a loan or anymore credit, just trying to clean up anything i can)

Starting Score: 539eq 482tu 509ex
Current Score: 539eq 482tu 509ex
Goal Score: 650eq 650tu 650ex

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
2 REPLIES 2
Jnbmom
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Re: Long Shot

If your accounts were late prior to you filing BK, then the lates v will remain as part of the acoounts history. 

EXP 758 TU 783 EQ 729
Message 2 of 3
gdale6

Re: Long Shot

The elephant in the room is the BK on your CR so going after lates prior isnt going to really do much.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.