Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lonnster Letter - can I just use that instead

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lonnster Letter - can I just use that instead

I would like to know if I can just send a Lonnster ltr instead of sending a regular DV letter. Can someone help? PLEASE Smiley Happy

Message Edited by Makingitbetter_08 on 05-07-2008 11:48 AM
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lonnster Letter - can I just use that instead

The Lonnster letter is a DV that was written by Lonnster. (from what I've read here)

Sure, you can use it.
Message 2 of 6
scramblingin2007
Established Contributor

I used his letter and it worked for me. Just remember, if you are going to use it...scroll all the way down and be sure to fill in all the CA info where it says "Debt Collection Company Name "..I missed a few and almost sent it out LOL!!! And cmrrr! Good luck!

Message Edited by scramblingin2007 on 05-07-2008 06:19 PM
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

scramblingin2007 wrote:
I used his letter and it worked for me. Just remember, if you are going to use it...scroll all the way down and be sure to fill in YOUR info where it says "credit information bureau"..I missed a few and almost sent it out LOL!!! And cmrrr! Good luck!

I can't seem to find those exact words in the letter.. where is it at.. I already sealed the envelope.. LOL
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I found this

. Also, reporting a debt to the credit reporting agencies that can not be validated is a violation of the FCRA (Fair Credit Reporting Act), and carries a $2500 fine to be paid to me. I have two years to decide if I want to pursue this matter. PLEASE GIVE THIS MATTER THE ATTENTION IT DESERVES
Message 5 of 6
scramblingin2007
Established Contributor

I'm sorry makingit, it is this: Debt Collection Company Name . This is what I meant. When I drafted my first letter I didnt read all the way through and almost left this in the letter! LOL!  I will edit my other post so people don't get confused. Good luck with your dv!
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.