Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lvnv

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lvnv

Has anyone done monthly payments with them and what were the results?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Lvnv

I was sued by them via a law firm, and was forced to PIF in four equal payments of about $750. On the plus side, they did end up self deleting from my reports after about a month of the final payment.

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah I seen their site where I can make payment arrangements via debit card but don’t want them to wipe my bank clean.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Yeah I seen their site where I can make payment arrangements via debit card but don’t want them to wipe my bank clean.

I called them to settle a debt, depending on the age you can definitely settle for less. Mine was about 4 years old, and in California that is past the statute of limitations a debt company can sue, so I offered 50% and they accepted. No more was taken, and I used a debit card too.

And yep, they do delete according to their site! I just did this 3 days ago, they mentioned that the last time they reported on my account was june 4th, so by july 4th it will be gone from my report. Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.