Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAJOR contact info for Midland and other slimy CAs

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

MAJOR contact info for Midland and other slimy CAs

Courtesy of consumer attorney Bud Hibbs at [Link Edited], here is a link to phone numbers (stay OFF THE PHONE), email addresses, etc., of people from the TOP, down at MCM / Midland:

[Link Edited]

Bud Hibbs is not a credit repair site, he is an attorney for the consumer and has a TON of information on his website. 

At the very top of his site, there is a gray-ish bar of boxes.  A lot of great information can be found by clicking on the "Agencies to Avoid" box...

Message Edited by sidewinder on 08-11-2008 06:21 AM
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: MAJOR contact info for Midland and other slimy CAs

WhatzUrPlan,

I have edited your above post to remove the links. Please refer to our TOS, User Guidelines, and Credit Repair Discussion Guidelines.

Just a friendly reminder to all that links to other credit repair sites are prohibited.

-sidewinder
Message 2 of 8
hoping2rebuild
Established Contributor

Very Interesting and helpful
Thanks

Starting Score: 377EQ/350EX/400TU As of 11/2011
Current Score: 620EQ/614EX/612TU As of 01/2013
Goal Score: 700+ across the boards
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

sidewinder wrote:
WhatzUrPlan,

I have edited your above post to remove the links. Please refer to our TOS, User Guidelines, and Credit Repair Discussion Guidelines.

Just a friendly reminder to all that links to other credit repair sites are prohibited.

-sidewinder

Sidewinder, I don't understand...it isn't a credit repair site, he is consumer attorney...
Message 4 of 8
fused
Moderator Emeritus

This guy does earn money through consulting fees on credit repair and/or advice. So this is considered to be Spam...and the only Spam allowed around here is the one in the canSmiley Happy
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

fused wrote:
This guy does earn money through consulting fees on credit repair and/or advice. So this is considered to be Spam...and the only Spam allowed around here is the one in the canSmiley Happy

OHHHHH I understand now ~ my bad, y'all!  I apologize...  Smiley Sad

fused ~ does that Spam come with eggs? 
Message 6 of 8
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

WhatzUrPlan wrote:

fused wrote:

OHHHHH I understand now ~ my bad, y'all!  I apologize...  Smiley Sad

And to add, this guy offers advice that would tank your scores if you followed it (assuming the items weren't removed).

WhatzUrPlan wrote:

fused ~ does that Spam come with eggs? 

"Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam..."

And of course you have the "...Lobster Thermidor a Crevette with a mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam." That doesn't have that much spam in it.........gotta love MP.

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmmmm I think I'll have the lobster Smiley Wink
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.