Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MEDICAL COLLECTIONS!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

MEDICAL COLLECTIONS!!!!

Somebody please help these are the only things left on my report and I can't seem to love with getting them off. Their with express recovery services and one bonniville collections. I ha recently disputed with equifax and got one removed and the other o e updated which I'll take. Tu just updated them and no dice with ex and keep I. Mind I ve disputed them a couple times already. These are unpaid collections from three yrs ago and I can't get them to do a PFD and are the only things holding me back. One is for 800.00 other is for 190.00. I need some major advice. EQ seemed to be the hardest to get stuff removed but they actually removed one this time around and I'm thinking. The others just got e-Oscar and sent back cuz they've been disputed already. Any and all advice appreciated plz plz help.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: MEDICAL COLLECTIONS!!!!

@Anonymous wrote:
Somebody please help these are the only things left on my report and I can't seem to love with getting them off. Their with express recovery services and one bonniville collections. I ha recently disputed with equifax and got one removed and the other o e updated which I'll take. Tu just updated them and no dice with ex and keep I. Mind I ve disputed them a couple times already. These are unpaid collections from three yrs ago and I can't get them to do a PFD and are the only things holding me back. One is for 800.00 other is for 190.00. I need some major advice. EQ seemed to be the hardest to get stuff removed but they actually removed one this time around and I'm thinking. The others just got e-Oscar and sent back cuz they've been disputed already. Any and all advice appreciated plz plz help.

For unpaid medical debt that is reporting on your CR:

1. Call the OC and ask that they recall the collection in exchange for full payment
2. Send the reporting CA a PFD offer
3. Google the HIPAA Process and contact its creator for help

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

If it is a new medical collection, call the original creditor/doctors office/hospital and request that they allow you to pay them direct. They usually will, if it's still in their system. If you wait too long, the records are archived and not easily accessible for them.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bonneville Collections out of Ogden UT? Those bastages sued me last year for an $1100 utility bill that was not much more than a year old.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.