Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIDLAND

tag
NewbieReed
Frequent Contributor

Re: MIDLAND

@kmathies wrote:

I would love to have that info as well. Please PM - Thanks a bunch!

@NewbieReed wrote:

Sent! 

Sent ! 

Starting Score: 526 EXP 09/2012 600 FICO 10/2012 608 EX (lenderpull)11/2012
Current Score: 705 FICO TU (10/2014)Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 21 of 93
cwpeak
Established Member

I have Midland listed twice. Once for a target acct. and the other for home depot. If you can send me the contact info as well that would be great.
Message 22 of 93
NewbieReed
Frequent Contributor

Here you go ! 

Good luck! 

Edited.  Please feel free to send the info in a PM.  Thank you, Shogun.

Message 23 of 93
CarlyK82
New Contributor

I was wondering if I could have the information for Midland as well. I am having some issues with them and I would like it to contact someone else.

Thanks!

Officially in the garden...for like, EVER (or at least a really long time)

Starting Score: TU: 636 EQ: ?? EX: ??
Current Score:TU: 641 EQ: 643 EX: ??
Goal Score: 700s Across the Board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 24 of 93
BetterOffPaid

I am new the the forums and would like Midland's contact information too.  I paid the account in full and would like to send goodwill letters to see if they will delete.  

Would you please send the info to me?  I am not sure how to PM, so...  I'll figure it out.  

Message 25 of 93
NewbieReed
Frequent Contributor

sent!

welcome to the forums!!

good luck

Message 26 of 93
BetterOffPaid

Thank you!

Message 27 of 93
Give_Me_Credit_Please
Regular Contributor

I have Midland as well for an old credit card back in 2003. I owed about $400 back then, now with interest it's $672. I ignored it for awhile but since I've been re-building my credit, I want to take care of this. Even though I owe Modland, they referred my account to PRESSLER & PRESSLER which is the collection agency. They went s far as doing a wage garnishment from my checking account but I didn't have much funds in my account for them to garnish. I called PRESSLER & PRESSLER and made payment arrangements so they can stop the garnishment but I think in the next couple of weeks, I'll going to try offer them a settlement. I'm looking to pay 50% of thre balance (hopefully).

Message 28 of 93
chemical360
Valued Member

I am wondering if anyone has had any luck with Midland Yet. I have a $339 from an old verizon acct. I do not mind paying the full amount I just want it off my report. I have not contacted them yet and would like to do a PFD. Is it better to call and then have them send me something before I pay or am I better off sending it in writing. Has anyone had any success in getting them to do a pfd. Also if anyone has any contact info for them if they can please PM me I would greatly appreciate it.

Message 29 of 93
Adore

I'd like to request the information on Midland. Thanks in advance.

Message 30 of 93
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.