Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MY FICO IS A FRAUD

tag
koky
Frequent Contributor

MY FICO IS A FRAUD

So i wake up this morning guessing how far i have come on my rebuilding journey after contacting my student loans servicers to change all never Negatives to Positives on two different loans..  EQ=609 as of 3/7/12  TU=624 as of 3/7/12... So i log on today and not even an increase of 1point on all scores.. What went wrong?after bringing all 120+days from August 2009 to July 2012 to current, after bringing a CLAIM FILED WITH GOVERNMENT CURRENT i dont even get a SCORE increase? This isnt right.. I WANT MY MONEY BACK.  Last time i had a late payment was JULY 2012... SMH.WOW

Message 1 of 80
79 REPLIES 79
madmann26
Valued Contributor

Re: MY FICO IS A FRAUD

Those are some pretty strong, negative words for a site that has helped its fair share of folks. I would recommend that you do some soul searching and reading and find out what is on your credit reports that is causing your score to stay down.

I recommend that this thread get locked before it spirals out of control.

Current FICO 9 Scores

Message 2 of 80
deadbishop
Regular Contributor

Money back for what? Cause you didn't get a score increase ? Sorry it don't work that way...
Bankrupcy 7 Filed 2/20/2012
Discharged 6/18/2012
FICO as of 7/6/2012
TU 630 Classic (04)
EQ 641 FACTA Beacon 5.0
EX 607 Fair Isaac (ver. 2)

Message 3 of 80
koky
Frequent Contributor

Am going to take the high road here and not get into war of words with you... That is how frustrated I about my score not going up...
Message 4 of 80
aces33
New Contributor

Lmao

Message 5 of 80
codesingh
Regular Contributor

Koky...you can learn...that's how CR and score work...it is slow.

I'll give you an example:

My report had a wrongful entry which took a toll of 100 points. I called reported that wrongful entry, they removed it right away(same day, within a couple of hours because it was wrongful entry). So next day my score got updated but it didn't go back up by exactly 100, it went up only by 95...and that's OK!

That's how these things work. Take it as one of the lessons. I would have reacted with the same amount of dissatisfaction as you have but patience is the only answer.

Wait and see, it might go up but a month late...rest assured it will go up if you keep working on it.

~ 100k in Rev CC. 15k Credit Line. 16.5k Car Loan(@1.7%) Starting scores: 690 EQ (Dec 2012) Mid-year FICO scores April ‘13 Pulled by lenders(Barclays, Amex): TU 747 • EQ 752 • EX 746 • Scores As of Nov 2013: 740 and above across the board.
Message 6 of 80
cwwatts1202
Established Contributor

It can take up to 45 days... there may be other things on your report impacting your score and not resulting in an increase too. 

Message 7 of 80
koky
Frequent Contributor

I know it doesn't work that way... Guys Chill out... Do you want me to keep mute if I think something isn't right???
Message 8 of 80
twall06
Frequent Contributor

Do you have more loans besides those? Plus did'nt you say in another post you have midland on your credit report having collection will keep your score down.

Message 9 of 80
twall06
Frequent Contributor

No do not stay mute sometimes you just have to be patient every day I hope I get an alert my score has went up but haven't got one in awhile. Drives me nuts but I know my score will not rebound as quickly as I caused it to drop.

Message 10 of 80
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.