Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Made it to the 700s, cleaned EX! After GW and EE

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Made it to the 700s, cleaned EX! After GW and EE

After reading on GW and EE last week, I went ahead and contacted all 3 bureaus. Have success with EX and TU, but no dice with EQ. The initial requests were on accounts that are going to fall off in June. Today I ran a new CCT report for all 3 and noticed a HUGE increase in both EX and TU, EQ is still the same. The score still reflects the utility usage(forgot the term)  from last month with balances.

Currently Cap1 Platinum card is $0, Chase with $100, Disc with $600, and the other Cap 1 QS of $1300. All will be $0 today minus the Chase $100, since it's not due until the 18th. Minus the Chase, all card due dates are on the 4th/5th of every month. This will leave me in the 1-9% utility usage.

I also contacted a CA on 2 medical bills that were paid off in 2013 and the guy said it'll take a month to have them remove. Contacted a Student Loan Center on Monday and they sent me an email back stating they will delete the late payments (account is paid off in 2013 and the missed payments were in 2011. So maybe next month, my score should be jumping and hoping to get to the 750s.

Scores are below from last week vs today's:

Feb 24th : EQ664 EX695 TU665

Today's:    EQ664 EX722 TU704

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Made it to the 700s, cleaned EX! After GW and EE

This is FANTASTIC!!!! Congrats! 

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Made it to the 700s, cleaned EX! After GW and EE

Good work keep it going EQ is a tuff bird to deal with.Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.