Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making great Progress!! ANY SUGGESTIONS

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Making great Progress!! ANY SUGGESTIONS

Soooo... synchrony did not remove from my report. Although I have a letter stating that they would remove it, that has not been happen.
Long story short: I've contacted them as well as executives and have been politely told, oh well! Kick rocks.

I have disputed with credit reporting citing my letter as proof that it was agreed to be deleted, but each time its comes back valid.
Message 11 of 15
sjt
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I have one collection remaining for a old Cox bill that I need to get pfd. The others have been deleted or in current goodwilling. Is there a way to speed up a score increase. I'm looking to sell and purchase another home in the near future.

I suggest settling directly with Cox. Once Cox informs or recalls the debt, the collection agency has to delete the tradeline.

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I already settled with cox and the collection was removed from both cox and the collection agency.
Message 13 of 15
sjt
Senior Contributor

How long ago did Sync say they would delete. Sometimes it can take up to 60 days.

Also, it wont help showing a PFD confirmation letter to the CRA. CRA frown on PFD agreements.

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

The letter is dated early March. They said it would take 60 days on the letter. It does not state that it is a PFD on the letter. It just says something to the effect of they value me as a customer and will be deleting the tradeling in 60 days.
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.