cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Many Deletions So Far!

tag

Many Deletions So Far!

I wanted to thank everyone here for the amount of information that is given. I lurk a lot and do a ton of reading, so far this has helped me knock about 1/3 of my negative information off my reports.I have had 9 things removed completely and various things removed from one or two reports that still shows on just one. I still have a long road ahead of me with 15 negative accounts still listed all together. With everyones knowledge and support and a bit of hard work on my part, I am confident that I will be in great standing by the end of 2015. Once again, THANK YOU ALL for the information.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Many Deletions So Far!

Have you sent Debt validation letters to the creditors or just disputes?

Message 2 of 9
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your success!

Good luck with the next 15, you'll get it handled!

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 4 of 9
alienfico
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on your success!!!  I agree the forum is wonderful and full of knowledgeable folks.

Starting: TU:515, EX:521, EQ:528
Current: TU:700 EX:706 EQ:674
FICO Goal: 725
Cap1 Venture $11,000AU, First Progress $500, Cap1 QS $1750, FH$600, Open Sky $300, Cap1 $500, BestBuy $1500 Target $1800
Message 5 of 9
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 6 of 9
twanswife916
Contributor

Congrats!!! I've had about 40 deletions total (20/TU, 4/EQ & 20/EX) from all 3 CRA within the last 4 months. I have to admit though I am going through a well known credit repair lawfirm and they have earned their pay. They have gotten items off that I couldn't get. By the time summer of 2015 comes around I should be in really good shape credit wise.Smiley LOL

BK7 Discharge 7/2014
BK13 Filed 06/2019 Gardening til 2023 Fico 8 Aug'22 EQ: 568 EX: 608 TU: 567 Goal: 680 AAOA: 42mo INQ: 9
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you pm me the firm you are using?

thanks!

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cany ou PM me as well with the credit repair company that you are using.  I am thinking of that option if my GW letters don't work.

Thanks.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.