Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Me and Afni squaring off

tag
phill017
Valued Member

Me and Afni squaring off

No response to the 2nd DV letter, sent all my receipts and letters to my lawyer to send on my behalf to the CRAs and the FTC and BBB...I think this is where the rubber meets the road...wish me luck!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Me and Afni squaring off

i have the same issue. they can't verify the debt nor get any paperwork on it. i think a class action needs to start.
~good luck.
Message 2 of 4
Hope
Valued Member

I have not sent them any PFD or Dv but just had a collecion report from them hit my CRA. I checked my CRA  and found that dates for DOLF and DOLA were from this month even though the bill from a phone company was disputed and had been inactive since 2005. I believe you are right when you said they can not verify.

Question is what to do now?  
Message 3 of 4
phill017
Valued Member

class action suite sounds like a pretty legitimate and feasible course of action esp. with all the posters on here specifically having problems with Afni...I guess I'll know soon enough how this is going to go down, and to top it off they aren't even reporting it as a CA on equifax...it shows it as a 120 past due, i guess revolving account? be glad when they are bye bye
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.