Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Medical Data Systems "Poofed"

tag
flinjami83
New Contributor

Medical Data Systems "Poofed"

I had two TL's on my TU report from Medical Data Systems both from the same hospital (OC). I sent them an email on 2/27/13 asking to PFD one of the TL's and never received a response. 
I just pulled my TU report again and both of the TL's are gone.

Why would these just disappear? And will they reappear?

Starting Score: 595 (2/22/13)
Current Score: FICO 624 (4/22/2014)
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
mnosal9
Regular Contributor

Re: Medical Data Systems "Poofed"

they can still re appear if you owe the debt. call and pay asap so they wont have proof that u owe debt and report again Smiley Happy

Starting: 6/2012 : EX: 485(FAKO) EQ: 490(FICO) Trans: 482(FAKO)
Current : 4/2014: EX: 650(FICO) EQ: 664 (FICO) Trans: 681 (FICO)

Cards: NPSL Amex Green (AU), $11500 Discover IT, $4000 Quicksilver One, $3500 Bank of America Travel Rewards,$3000 Amex BCE,$3000 Quicksilver One, $3000 AA, $2500 Sallie Mae MC, $5000 Citibank AA, $1500 Barclay, $1200 Macys
~Back to the Garden~

Goal Score: 700 Across!

Gardening til 8/2014!!
Message 2 of 5
guiness56
Epic Contributor

@flinjami83 wrote:

I had two TL's on my TU report from Medical Data Systems both from the same hospital (OC). I sent them an email on 2/27/13 asking to PFD one of the TL's and never received a response. 
I just pulled my TU report again and both of the TL's are gone.

Why would these just disappear? And will they reappear?

They could.  It's possible they took your PFD as a dispute and removed them.  Now see if the OC will take payment before another CA gets them.

Message 3 of 5
rm3
Regular Contributor

This is the same ca that disappeared from my TU cr after sending them a pfd. Still no response from them. It just disappeared.

Message 4 of 5
CocoD

Congrats! I did a PFD with Medical Data Systems last month for an account scheduled to drop of in 09/2013 and TL was removed.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.