Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Medical Payment Help

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Medical Payment Help

Can someone please help or direct me to some help. As of a few years ago when I lost my husband my credit had took a turn for the worse and I was heading for disaster. My score had dropped to low 400's. I took life by the horn and got everything taken care of and my credit rebuilt and reapired (now in the mid 700's) I have took a turn for the worst with my health and I have aquired about 10,000.00 in medical bills from 4 different hospitals and Drs. I am in need of making Payments and these not going on my credit as I worked way too hard to get me back out of the hole. I am willing to make payments in hopes to keep me out of collecton, Is there a letter I can send to these providers to see if they will take paments each month? Or does anyone have a templete? PLEASE HELP!!!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Medical Payment Help

I would gather all of your medical bills. Go to the hospital that you owe the most to. Go in person, to the financial office. I would ask what types of aid they might have. They might forgive part of what you owe. 10,000 is a lot for most of us to pay! I would keep trying w each provider. Worse case, they will let you make payments.
Message 2 of 3
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Medical Payment Help

The corporation I work for part time will take 25% off the top if payments are made. Go to the business office and speak to a account rep ASAP.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.