cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Medical Payment Help

cheiney818
Established Member

Medical Payment Help

Can someone please help or direct me to some help. As of a few years ago when I lost my husband my credit had took a turn for the worse and I was heading for disaster. My score had dropped to low 400's. I took life by the horn and got everything taken care of and my credit rebuilt and reapired (now in the mid 700's) I have took a turn for the worst with my health and I have aquired about 10,000.00 in medical bills from 4 different hospitals and Drs. I am in need of making Payments and these not going on my credit as I worked way too hard to get me back out of the hole. I am willing to make payments in hopes to keep me out of collecton, Is there a letter I can send to these providers to see if they will take paments each month? Or does anyone have a templete? PLEASE HELP!!!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
sunny456
Established Member

Re: Medical Payment Help

I would gather all of your medical bills. Go to the hospital that you owe the most to. Go in person, to the financial office. I would ask what types of aid they might have. They might forgive part of what you owe. 10,000 is a lot for most of us to pay! I would keep trying w each provider. Worse case, they will let you make payments.
Message 2 of 3
FireMedic1
Super Contributor

Re: Medical Payment Help

The corporation I work for part time will take 25% off the top if payments are made. Go to the business office and speak to a account rep ASAP.

Homeowner since Sept 2020. My posts are JMHO. My siggy is not to brag. Just sharing my experiences after BK from learning here from rebuild to recovery from the @ 540's.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.