cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Medical collection

tag
2yearplan

Medical collection

Long story short....I have a medical collection for my son for a hospital in Michigan.  My insurance company refuses to pay for it because we were directed to Urgent care at the hospital and my insurance company requires that we stay in ER while out of town.  I have been in contact with the hospital to get it straightened out to no avail.  I want to get this off my mind.  I have spent way too much time dealing with this issue.  Question:  I have asked that the debt be recalled back from the collection agency, and I have heard nothing back.  Should I send the hospital a PFD letter or should I send it to the CRA?  I'm tired if fighting my  insurance company!   TIA

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Re: Medical collection

PFD are sent to collection agencies. CRA's have nothing to do with PFD's. I would call the hospital and state you would like the collection be recalled from the CA, if you have to talk to a supervisor in the billing dept I would or even a manager. They can not ignore your requests.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.