Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Medical collector refuses to PFD

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Medical collector refuses to PFD

What are my options? Collector refuses to delete collection in exchange for payment. <$200 bill

I'm in Texas

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Re: Medical collector refuses to PFD

@Anonymous wrote:

What are my options? Collector refuses to delete collection in exchange for payment. <$200 bill

I'm in Texas

You really don't have many options then, but  how old is this debt? You can ask the OC to recall the debt back to them and pay them directly, but if collection company owns it you might just have to pay it. paid is better than unpaid.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 2 of 4
Azuieldrago
Frequent Contributor

They have no obligation to PFD. As stated above, best to pay than not to pay. Depending on what the SOL is, they could go for a judgement. Esp if they are slow and nothing else better to do. Doesn't cost them anything, they will just tack it onto your judgement and you will owe far more. Just pay it, life is simplier that way.

30 day post DC
60 days post DC
94 days post DC

INQUIRES

Store Cards
Message 3 of 4
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Go to the office of the med provider with cash in hand and say heres the $ to pay my bill. Pleaseeeee recall the CA since Im paying you.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.