Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meta Bank - Orchard Card they changed the dates of the original credit card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Meta Bank - Orchard Card they changed the dates of the original credit card

I had at one time started a thread on Meta Bank at that time I thought it was for a Total Card that I had a long time ago.

Well this morning I finally found a old, old report from 2001. Meta Bank is for Orchard Card I had. The date of last activity on my 2001 report was 3/2001.

On my new report it has opened in 4/29/2005. How can they do this? They have changed the dates of the whole report. This should have never been put back on my report and it was recently put back on under Meta Bank. Old report has Orchard Bankcard. Same amounts and every thing.

Where do I go from here.

Message Edited by Harpo on 09-08-2008 08:22 AM
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Meta Bank - Orchard Card they changed the dates of the original credit card

Do you have before and after drop-off or removal dates to go by?
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not sure. 2001 reports states that Orchard BankCard last reported on 3/2001 so drop off date from that should have been 3/2008 right?

Meta on report dated 9/2008 say account opened in 4/29/2005 reported on 11/01/2005 but just recently showed up in the last 2 months I believe. I will have to double check that exactly when they popped up. But I did put it on here somewhere.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I call TU and put a dispute in. Hopefully we will see where this leds too.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok so I called the number that TU gave me for the Meta Bank and it says welcome to Rewards 660 credit center. So it's not the Orchard Card at all but the amounts are EXACTLY the same on my reports. That seemed to add up to me that it was the Orchard Card. I will have to do some checking on the Rewards 660 because I do not remember having that card. I know I had the Total card at one time.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.