cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Midland Credit Managment- any contact info or success with PFD?

tag
Purrfection
Established Member

Midland Credit Managment- any contact info or success with PFD?

Hi everyone,

I have disputed and disputed my entry for Midland Credit Management on several errors including reporting 120-day lates, wrong balances, and so on to no avail. It keeps coming back verified. I'm guessing my only option now is a PFD. I have seen all the threads regarding Midland and some posters having an inside email address, but most of those users are no longer active on the boards and won't respond via my PM's.

I was wondering if anyone had contact information for someone at Midland so that I can euccessfully PFD this account or get it removed due to errors WITHOUT disputing it again. The balance is only $796 and I am willing to pay it, IF and ONLY if they will delete the tradeline.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Midland Credit Managment- any contact info or success with PFD?

Hi Purrfection! Love your username, btw! Smiley Very Happy

Have you already DV'd Midland?

@Purrfection wrote:

I have disputed and disputed my entry for Midland Credit Management on several errors including reporting 120-day lates, wrong balances, and so on to no avail. It keeps coming back verified. I'm guessing my only option now is a PFD. I have seen all the threads regarding Midland and some posters having an inside email address, but most of those users are no longer active on the boards and won't respond via my PM's. 

Message 2 of 5
Purrfection
Established Member

I did do a DV letter. It was validated. They sent a credit card transaction history.

I don't really want to dispute again because I don't want to wait another 30 days. I am in the process of getting a mortgage and I only need 8 more points! I believe that the reason I keep getting dinged is because Midland consistently reports this tradeline as 120-days late each month. Getting rid of the tradeline altogether would be the best option for me.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Purrfection wrote:

I did do a DV letter. It was validated. They sent a credit card transaction history.

I don't really want to dispute again because I don't want to wait another 30 days. I am in the process of getting a mortgage and I only need 8 more points! I believe that the reason I keep getting dinged is because Midland consistently reports this tradeline as 120-days late each month. Getting rid of the tradeline altogether would be the best option for me.

Well, if the CA provided proper validation, definitely stop disputing. Time to PFD. Is this debt within the SOL? If so, can you afford to PIF?

Message 4 of 5
Purrfection
Established Member

Yes, it is in SOL and I can PIF. I would be taking it out of my downpayment savings, but I can do it if it needs to be done.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.