Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Midland Deleted!!

tag
fecfec
Established Member

Re: Midland Deleted!!

Finally MIDLAND DELETED from all three CRA!!!!!!!!!!!

Wooooooohoooooooooooo!!!! Thanks to all the post!

I am writing to you in regards to a collection account that you have reported on my credit reports, account #???. The original creditor on this account is listed as "Tribute Master Card" which was issued by First Bank of Delaware. In 2008 the FTC issued an order FTC Case #1:08-cv-01976-BBM-RGV Document 165 Filed 12/19/2008 against Compu Credit and its subsidiaries which includes Columbus Bank & Trust.. The order stipulates that all reporting to the credit bureaus regarding the "Tribute Master Card" are to be deleted from consumer reports. I have included a copy of the FTC order with the the relevant paragraphs highlighted, for your review. The original creditor, "Tribute Master Card" deleted the trade line form my reports in 2008. I am requesting that you delete these collection accounts with the 3 credit bureaus and comply with this order within 10 days of receipt of this letter. If this collection account is not deleted in a timely manner I will file a complaint against Midland with the AG and CPFB.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Certified Letter was similar to this. Sent for both Midland trade-lines.

Message 71 of 71
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.