Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Midland: REATTEMPT! SUCESS!

tag
ccb2115
Frequent Contributor

Re: Midland: REATTEMPT! SUCESS!

if anyone has a direct contact email for midland, could they please pm it to me? Thanks!!

Scores: EX: 793 EQ: 804 TU: 801
Message 51 of 62
Kable
Valued Member

I spoke with "Bloomer"  today and she was very nice but gave me the line "its not policy" So i will email her everyday from a new account until she deletes it Smiley Happy

a gentleman is simply a patient wolf
Message 52 of 62
jocleveland
Regular Contributor

It would be great if I can get the PM as well for your contacts

Message 53 of 62
natashahol
Valued Member

Confrere on your success with midland. They are tough. Can you also pm me the email address you used. Thanks

Starting Score:FICO EQ 620 TU Fako 595 EX FAKO 628
Current Score: Lender Pull 10/2012 EX 719, EQ 704, TU 690

BOA $8500 I CitiForward $6500 I Chase Freedom $3000 I Discover More $1500 I Kohls $1000 I Orchard Bank $400
App free since 12/8/2012.. holding out til 11/2013
Message 54 of 62
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

Hi can I have that contact as well....I'm also trying to get a paid collection deleted. Thanks in advance....

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 55 of 62
k_dub01
Valued Member

Smiley Sad just got off the phone with "Bloomer"....again she was very nice but gave the its against policy speech. I was really hoping they would take the bait seeing how new this account was...wonder if I should just pay it and be done with it. Dealing with them is so exhausting.

Message 56 of 62
Kable
Valued Member

Yeah i have considered paying the 40 percent off thing then emailing her a GW or something. I am tired of dealing with them

a gentleman is simply a patient wolf
Message 57 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the deletion! Would  you mind PMing me the email addresses you used? Thank you!!

Message 58 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I am trying to work with them as well.  Can you send me any contact information that you have please?  I am trying to get them to agree to a PFD but will do a settlement or payment in full if they agree to GW after payment.

Thanks in advance.

Message 59 of 62
boozenberry

Hi there,

If you still have it available, could you send me this info as well?  They have an account that has already been paid but is still showing on my CR's.  I really need to get this removed so I can clean up my record to hopefully qualify for a mortgage next year.

Any help would be most appreciated!

Jamie

Message 60 of 62
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.