cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Midland gone, Barclays CLI,+38pt increase!

tag
Outdoorstech1
Frequent Contributor

Midland gone, Barclays CLI,+38pt increase!

Midland is GONE from my EX, TU report's, Barclays gave me my 2nd auto cli ncrease from $3,400 to $6,400!  And my UTI went down on Barclay's from %56 to %26 UTI (because of that nice CLI, and a $250 payment at the same time - card is 0% APR)  This morning I received an alert that my EX FICO increased a whopping +38 pts and I am now over the 700 mark at 721!!!!  I am exctremly happy! 

Now to get EQ cleaned up. THEY are the ones who have been the hardest to grant early exclusions with removals of collections.  

As of today my EX & TU reports have three negative accounts, a satisfied judgment, three late payments on a single old auto loan and the closed OC charg off, Chase from which lead to the Midland collection. Chase will be coming off in May, my auto loan / lates will come off in January, and the judgment won't be coming off until 2019. I REALLY want to figure out how to get that judgement off my reports.  ANY SUGGESTIONS on the JUDGEMENT removal?

Screen Shot 2016-03-19 at 12.08.07 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-03-19 at 12.05.50 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-03-19 at 12.06.21 PM.png

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Midland gone, Barclays CLI,+38pt increase!

There is only one way to get the judgment removed from your CRs. You have to get it vacated on grounds that its been paid. You can check state laws to see if this is possible as each state decides whether or not to allow it, you will find it under how the civil courts operate in the state codified laws. If the state wont allow this you can always approach the judgment creditor and see if they will file the motion to vacate.

Message 2 of 7
Outdoorstech1
Frequent Contributor

And today TU has updated my FICO +34 points to 719 now that Midland collection is gone. Yay! I'm two accounts in the 700 club! 

Message 3 of 7
Rebuilder2016
Contributor

How long before Barclays gave you a CLI?
Message 4 of 7
Outdoorstech1
Frequent Contributor

@Rebuilder2016 wrote:
How long before Barclays gave you a CLI?

Started out with $1,000 limit when I opened it in Sept 14. Then to $3,400 now at $6,400. All auto CLI's

Message 5 of 7
Rebuilder2016
Contributor

Wow!!! I'm hoping for the same! I started with $2500
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Outdoorstech1

When you say auto-CLI do you mean you logged into your account one day and they have raised your CL or did you hit the luv button? People confuse those two things sometimes.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.