Did you mean: 

Midland

tag
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: Midland

@lambrusco100 wrote:

Hi there,

I'm about to deal with Midland too. Does anyone have a legit address for their collection agency? I heard the address they include on the credit report is for credit reporting matters only, not for collection activities. Since I'm going to DV them, I'd love it if someone could provide a confirmed address to send them a DV. The address on my CR is:

Midland Funding LLC

8875 Aero Dr. 200

San Diego, CA 92123     

Last thing - Is it a violation of the FCRA to report the same item twice on the CR? One item is reported by the OC as charged off, and a second separate trade item (for the same thing) appears under Midland.   

Welcome to the forums.

No, it is not a violation.  One is the OC reporting of the status of their account, the CO and the CA is reporting the collection of the debt.

Message 11 of 56
butterfly73

Do you mind PM'ing me the contact info as well. I am on hold with someone now trying to have them delete the account but I'm not having a lot of success as well. Thank you
Message 12 of 56
Britt1987

Can I please have the contact email for Midland?  I am trying to send them a Goodwill letter for a charge off I paid.

Message 13 of 56
TrinaGwyn
Valued Member

Could you PM me the email too?!?
Message 14 of 56
mikie209
Regular Contributor

can i get the address also?

Message 15 of 56
ftsdeploy

I am also in the middle of a Midland GW situation. Can you send me the email and other contact information?

Thanks!

Message 16 of 56
nkrishdtt
Valued Member

Can you pm me the email as well?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Message 17 of 56
JustLookingNosy

I am having a similar issue with Midland.  Midland bought a debt for a secured credit card (last payment made 07/2007, so its coming off next summer) and they refuse to settle and do a pay-for-delete.  I owe a total balance of a little over $2,000.  I made a settlement offer and their agent flat out told me they do not offer a pay-for-delete option, but would update the credit reporting agencies in 45-60 days.  I said thank you and hung up. 

Starting Score: EQ 578 03/13
Current Score: EQ 692 10/13
Goal Score: EQ 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 18 of 56
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

Good ole Midland Funding...I have two on my report...one scheduled to fall off this month and the other next month. So,  I am going to wait it out. BTW, they are only on my TU report..no others. 

012019 Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Current Fico9/Fico8/Mortgage Score:
MyGoal Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 19 of 56
marketman
Established Member

Hello,

Can I also get the midland contact thank you. 

Hector

Message 20 of 56
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.